Saturday, December 1, 2012

This is kind of like a tattoo.

When I think back, it makes me wet. I close my eyes and I'm consumed by it all over again. I try and be sparing with the memories, as I keep fearing that each time it will lose it potency. But I can't help it. I close my eyes and I am laying underneath you, Daddy, and the lights are dark. I look down, arching my neck so I can watch your cock pumping in and out of me.

But when I really lay back and want to think about that night, bathe in the feeling, relive every moment I can, when I am aching to taste you again, Daddy, I am on my back and my arm is around your neck. I am holding onto you Daddy, and I am cradled by your body. The way I am cocooned by you is immense.

My inner thighs are already soaking. I have cum over and over and over already, and each time I think I am spent until you press against me and my clit swells all over again. It makes me giggle. It makes me know that I am your girl. Each time I am reminded that I am yours, that you own my cunt, that Daddy has complete control, and that my body belongs to me only when it is allowed.

I am wet, and my cunt is swollen, aching, but desperate for more. There are a million things going on. The one dim light bulb is humming. The bed is cradling us. There is a dulling buzz of traffic downstairs. The world is collapsing around us. But in this moment there is only my Daddy, his touch, and my heart will not stop pounding.

I am cradled by one of his arms, slipped underneath my back. I know that as I shift and flex and writhe, I am cushioned and cared for and protected and held by this arm. One of my arms wraps around his shoulders, the other hand strokes his soft cheek. He has the sweetest stubble which tickles my cheek when I graze it and electrifies my lips when I kiss it.

His hand is between my legs, fingers moving in over and over and over, slowly, curling and filling me. Every time he slides his rough, immaculately calloused fingers inside me I feel like I am learning how I enjoy being touched. I feel like Daddy is not fucking me, he is opening me.

With each new finger I wince at first, feeling stretched. But his fingers do not stop, and with each and every thrust inside my cunt, I get wetter, enveloping him more and more. I want more and more inside me. As the number creeps to three, to four, I wince harder, tightening my fingers around his neck. He pulls out a little further and I shake my head. I cannot relax my eyes, but I can press my lips to his neck.

"Please, Daddy."

"More, Baby?"

I nod, opening my mouth to kiss neck neck, to whisper, "I want to hurt for you Daddy. I want to give you my hurt."

He pushes his fingers inside me powerfully, but not harshly. There is never a moment of harshness. I push down, aching for more of him inside me. My cunt is not large, but I want all of him inside me. I feel the ache already and I crave it anxiously. I am already excited that all day tomorrow, and maybe even the day after if I am lucky, I will ache and think about him inside me.

Four fingers work in and out of my cunt. He is curling them so that I know he must have made me squirt down his wrists and hands but I can't even think about that. I can only think about how his fingers are nestled inside me cunt, and how I want all of him. I want him to know that it hurts, I want him to know this dull ache, and I want him to know how much it pleases me to give this to him.

I can only crudely beg, and I feel ashamed of my desperate whimpering as I remember back. I whimpered over and over, almost boorishly "Please Daddy, please. I want to hurt for you." I am not proud.

He pulls out just enough to cup his thumb inside and pushes again.

I cry out, tightening my fingers harder, my lips open wide against his neck, muscles tightening and squeezing. He pulls back and I immediately reach down and pull his hand back. I push down, wanting more.

"Please Daddy, I want to hurt for you. You own my cunt. Please." I tentatively open my eyes to look into his. I am nothing short of trembling. As his fist pushes inside me, as I beg him to allow me to hurt for him, to ache for him, I am nothing more than an aching, wanting, willing, captured body trembling against him. I want so much to give him all of my cunt, and I fear that if it was purely enjoyment, if it did not feel like the ache and triumph of climbing a mountain, it would mean less. So I push down and beg for more.

I beg him to own my cunt, and I can feel my pussy get wetter and wetter around him. My body (his body), is welcoming him, struggling for him to come inside.

My legs begin to tighten and my cunt begins to build as he works his want inside of me. He pushes harder and I crave more and more, even as it hurts more and more. But as I struggle to take more, to hurt more from him, all I can hear is my breath, ragged and heavy. My legs open and I can feel blood coursing through me. I can feel my heart pounding. I can feel his skin, warm and soft. I can feel the light thatches of hair on his chest brushing my chest and ribs. I can feel the tender side of his neck under my lips. I can feel my cunt opening to take all he wants to give.

I have had (smaller) fists inside me before, and I have never truly cum while a fist is inside of me. I have reached little peaks and valleys, focused and acute. They are tiny, pleasurable pops which make me smile ear to ear.

And though I thought it absolutely impossible, I cum, and my full body shooting radiating something earth shattering from tip to tip and back again in the most expansive and enlivening of orgasms I have ever felt before. I feel like I am drowning and waking and dreaming. I feel like I have been unlocked. I do not scream this time... or maybe I do... but all I remember is opening my mouth, and letting my jaw tremble. I'm not sure I even wanted to make a noise, or simply allow a place for the incredible energy which is cascading through every nerve to leave, to stop shaking, to find the ground again. I have never truly cum like this before. And my Daddy, his arm under my back, his fist inside me, shows me that I have never truly cum before.

I curl into my Daddy, and he holds me, slowly letting me descend back to the world. "It's ok, Baby," he whispers and I can only nod. Words are too far beyond what I am capable of. "It's ok, Baby." Each time he says it I believe it more and more. I want him to say it until it means that this moment will simply extend on forever, and I can just live here and feel like this. His fist slides out of me and I curl into the space that his curled body has made special for me.

"It's ok, Baby." This moment. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment