Friday, December 21, 2012

Playing with my toys

I like that she has no idea what to expect. I like how nervous she is, sitting in this restaurant across from me. Mostly I like that she thinks nothing will happen to her and that there is safety in public gaze.

Alas, I have no intention on being kind.

We have been in this restaurant before, with its hard wooden benches and loud anonymity. She likes it here because she gets to play and feel invisible to everyone else in the room. A they come and go with their lunches and meetings, she is not allowed to make eye contact, asking for bites of food, and then being fucked in the bathroom.

The food comes quickly and I gesture to her to begin eating. I can see her frustration mounting with how little I am playing with her. She was allowed to eat what she wanted, ask the waitress for whatever drink she would like, even allowed to take a bite of mine when she asked so politely.

I can see her angry and pouting. She wanted the attention and affection I usually give her quite freely. She is usually a good girl who simply needs discipline.

"Are you unhappy with me?" She finally asks.

"No, honey." I poke around my plate with my fork, nudging vegetables here and there.

"Ok." She nods and looks down, feeling frustrated by her own need. She is clearly not in control the way she was beginning to think she was.

I watch her begin to eat, and she tries to make small talk about what's been going on during her days. She tries to bat her eyes, tries to flirt, and I smile at her. That will not only fail today, it will always fail.

Finally she shifts, pushing herself back a little to stand.

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroom is all."

"No." I smile and look back down at my plate. "Sit." I gesture with my fork at her plate.

She stops. I've never not let her go. Her face fills with color, red burning into her cheeks.

"But I have to pee."

"You will, but not now." She nods and sits down, fidgeting just a little. I can see her mind whirring and her nerves growing. "Put your hand between your legs. I want you to finger yourself."

I watch as a smile grow on her face as the red in her cheeks deepens. Her eyes dart around. There is paper running across the table but not a full cloth, and she was going to have to navigate this properly.

Slowly, her hand descends below the table. I can't help but smile and cross my legs at the prospect of how wet she is getting. Her eyes flutter up to meet mine, and I wink at her. No matter how cold I strive to be, there is always a moment where I want to reassure her, and let her know she is being a good girl.

"Are you nervous, baby?" I pick up my cup of tea, holding it in front of my mouth. She nods. "Rub yourself through your panties first."

She nods again, and I watch at her eyes unfocus just slightly and then tighten. She takes her bottom lip in her mouth and I know her fingers are square on her clit, and her panties are soaked and growing wetter.

"Does that feel good, honey?" I take a bite as I ask her.

She nods again. I wait, cocking an eyebrow. She knows a nod is not an acceptable answer. "Yes."

"Yes, what, baby?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Good girl." She smiles, but it is tight. I pick up another bite. "Mmm, this is wonderful. Do you want another bite, baby?"

She shakes her head. "No thank you." Her voice cracks a little as she speaks. I love watching her squirm. I tighten my thighs, putting just enough pressure on my clit to make my eyes lock on her nervous lip-chewing.

"Pull your panties to the side and run your clit directly."

"Yes, Mommy." I smile wider. She may be a challenging little girl, but she takes direction well. She knows what happens if she doesn't, though.

As I watch her face try not to contort, as I watch her cheeks turn red and then white, I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter. I can feel dampness soak through to my jeans and my clit swell. Watching her fight and squirm and try and ignore the shame and humiliation which is written so clearly on her face makes my heart beat harder. It does not, though, make me want to cum. It makes me want to play harder, it makes me want to watch her squirm more and struggle harder. I reach a foot forward and find her legs bound together. i can only imagine how tight they are, fingers shoved in awkwardly between her thighs.

"Open your legs, baby." She looks up at me with wide eyes. "Open." I see her mouth open. She's going to beg me not to. She's going to tell me that she still has to go to the bathroom. I put my finger to my lips and smile, giddy that I'm going to watch her struggle even more to keep composure.

She nods again, and I can feel her legs begin to move. I lean forward a little and push her legs further open with my foot. She takes a moment of staring at her plate but calms herself, relaxes, and continues to work her wet cunt with her fingers.

"Finger yourself, honey." She looks up and nods, knowing full well this was coming. I watch her mouth open as she drives her fingers into her pussy and begins to pump. I watch her arm move just slightly as she fucks herself under the table. I lick my lips slowly. She's being such a good little toy, I'm quite pleased with her, and I'm even looking forward to rewarding her later.

She looks down, and I can't imagine what is written on her face. "Look up, baby." She does, her eyes large and watery. She wants to cum but she doesn't. There are too many things weighing on her, and she is angry with me, humiliated. I continue to eat.

"Pl..." she stammers. It's adorable.

"What, baby?" I pick up pieces of food with my fork and continue to eat.

" I really have to go. Please." Her eyes are begging and she looks like she is ready to weep.

"You can go to the bathroom when you cum, baby." I put my fork down and my arms on the table. I smile. "You're doing so well, honey. Cum for me and you can go."

She nods, looking determined. She's going to make me proud.

"And no noise."

She nods, focusing her eyes and her mind behind them. I watch her face try and contort. I clasp my hands softly and watch. Every slight movement in her face emanates a seismic moment in her cunt that she is trying to control. Watching her struggle is what keeps me getting wetter and wetter. I squeeze my legs, but just barely. Just enough to see how wet I am as opposed to do anything about it. There is a Sir at home who will address that tonight.

Her mouth opens just slightly as her jaw tightens. I can feel her legs tremble against my foot. I know she is struggling with so many tasks. Keep her legs open, cum, make no noise, and not wet herself in the process. Her bottom lip begins to tremble and I smile at her.

"You're such a good girl. You're making me very proud."

I see her smile.

"You're never more beautiful than when I'm watching you struggle against yourself, baby."

And with that I watch her tighten her eyes and cum. Her mouth opens a little more and I notice the tiniest squeezing and twitching of her lids. I am wondering if she's going to cry, just to express something visibly. She shakes and trembles and I watch as she blocks out the rest of the world, the dozens of people around her, and cums while sitting across from me. It is a long moment where the world dies away and I am simply watching her explode, shoving her fingers inside her pussy.

I wait quietly until she returns to the world and once I see her come around, I pick up my fork again. She pulls her hand, which is covered in cum up onto the table and touches the brown paper, leaving spots of her juices as dots on the edge. I smile at her and she immediately wipes her hand on her napkin, blushing a deep, ruby red.

"Very nice."

She pushes back to stand up. "Thank you."

"Wait. You're almost done, baby."Her eyes get wide again and I watch her panic all over again. "You're so close, honey. I want you to just let out a little bit right here."

She pauses and I see her wrap her mind around it and finally shakes her head. "I don't understand." She does, she just don't want to do it.

"You're going to let out just enough so I see the spot on the back of your skirt when you walk over to the bathroom." I watch her struggle with the idea, fighting even a nod of understanding. She's thinking that if she doesn't believe it, it won't be real. Alas. "It's either that or I don't let you go and you just hold it until I dismiss you. And I'm going to guess that will end worse."

She ponders longer and nods. I watch her focus as I continue to eat. I hope she hasn't waited too long to attempt this. She fidgets, looking around and turning red, and then blankly white. I smile, knowing exactly what's happening as her eyes explode open. She squirms, frustrated and excited and ready to cry. But she was successful and I watch her face fill with pride. She will be humiliated in a moment but her success over avoiding a full-out accident is admirable.

"I did it. It's done."

I smile and gesture to the door with my fork. "You're a very, very good girl, baby. Mommy is quite proud of you."

I watch as she walks off, pride slicking off her saunter. She will be rewarded with a hard fucking and maybe, just maybe, I will let her taste my cunt with the knowledge that she has earned it. And she knows that this is in the cards now. And with every swing of her hips, I cannot help but stare at the wet spot decorating her full ass, which she wears without a hint of fear, knowing it is her badge of honor.

And she wears it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment