Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Growing up

I'm in those moments between waking and sleep. Everything in the room is beginning to blur and fade into the distance when the door opens, and a waxing stream of light moves in. It is slow, and Daddy slips in, closing the door silently behind him.

I stir, fighting to find a space where I am either awake or asleep, but that choice is quickly made, when he sits on my bed, sliding in next to me, pushing hair behind my ear. He slowly rolls down the top sheet to see his little girl curled up, revealing knee socks and panties and a wet little cunt.

I shiver a little and the back of his fingers stroke my arm. I shift a little at the tickle of his touch and he leans down to kiss my temple. I smile and he sits back. I finally open my eyes, a single lamp dimply lighting the room, and turn to see him sitting over me.

"Hi Daddy."

"Hi, Baby."

I pause and smile up at him. "I was sleeping."

"I know, Baby, but there's something I need to talk to you about." His tone is stern and my smile fades, fear replacing the excitement that he has come to see me. "It's ok, Baby. I just need to talk to you." I have no idea what he's going to say, but I know there is no way out. There is nothing I can do but nod and follow where he will lead. "I know what you do when you're alone in your room."

I freeze. There are so many things that it could be but I know exactly what it is he means. I know I shouldn't have been, but there are moments where my discipline fails me, and no one watching means I am left to my own devices. I lay on my back to face him more fully. My nipples are already tight and in dire needs of his fingers and tongue. I pull my knees up, shifting to just touch his body with mine. I press the side of my ankles into his hip, seeking simply to touch him, to feel his body in any way I can.

His hands are on my sides, running up and down in the slightest of tickles. They run softly and smoothly down my thighs, climbing up until they rest on my knees. "You know what I'm talking about, Baby?"

I nod and he loops his fingers into the waistband of my panties. I lift my hips for him and he drags them down my thighs. They are already wet and I blush, feeling bashful for the first time. While I hope he doesn't notice, I know he will.  I can't get anything passed my Daddy.

He puts my panties aside and as he takes them in his fist, I see an eyebrow cock and blush deep red. "I want you to show me."

I cock my head, furrowing my brow. "What do you mean?"

He strokes the side of my face and sides fingers over my lips. I kiss the pads of his fingers and he slips them in my mouth. I suck tentatively, then earnestly, then heartily. "I want you to show me what you do that you think I don't know about." I look up at him, eyes large and nervous, lips still wrapped around his fingers. "It's ok, Baby. Show your Daddy."

I nod, taking a deep breath. I have never shown him, or anyone, this secret. My bottom lip is swollen and moves into a pout as his fingers leave my mouth and slide down to my knees. He pauses, looking me in the eyes, waiting until I am ready. He is the best Daddy a little girl could ask for.

His hands press my knees open and my cunt is exposed to him. I am wet, my clit is swollen, my pussy blossoms open for him. But even as my feet slide apart, and as I become wider and more vulnerable, his eyes remain on mine. This is not the last moment I will feel so lucky for my Daddy. This is not the last moment that I will want so much to kiss him.

Finally my legs are open and I give him the tiniest of smiles. He looks down, his fingers squeezing my knees, rubbing and stroking the flesh of my inner thighs. I love how his hands feel on my skin. They are powerful and strong. When he grips my wrist and holds it down, pinning me to the bed, I feel safe. Each finger presses into my thighs and knees and I know that my knees will not move. I love how calloused his hands are. The roughness on the most tender parts of me make me shiver and reminds me of the dexterity and skill of the hands on me. When he strokes and touches, the indulgent, rich roughness of his hands make me tingle.

"Show Daddy what you do." He looks me in the eyes and I nod. He nods towards my hand, and as it moves down between my legs, he watches my face. My fingers find my clit and my mouth opens with the tiniest of gasps, and I see his chest expand just slightly. I begin to move my fingers on my clit, and I am again bashful. The pink rises up into my cheeks, and he puts a finger to his lips. I nod, knowing that our biggest rule is to be quiet so Mommy never hears. "It's ok, Baby." I close my eyes, taking a long breath.

I know I have been dripping, but now I can feel his eyes on me and I am flooded. My fingers begin to move over my clit the way they do when I am alone. I move them slowly but firmly, rubbing in circles over and over and over. I move in circles, rocking into my clit. My hips start to push forward, wanting more as I feel myself get more and more relaxed.

I can feel Daddy's eyes, though, and while it makes me more nervous, it makes me want to give him more. I begin to grind a little into my fingers, working my clit back and forth, just barely grazing the nail over the tender skin. His fingers squeeze my legs as my juices drip onto the bed below me. My leg is flush against his side, and as much as I am feeling exposed, showing him my secret, I just want more of his presence.

"You're a good girl for Daddy."

I nod again and with those words I am caught. My fingers move down and two slide without hesitation inside my dripping cunt. I can feel the walls of my pussy pulsing already, and there is electricity shooting up and down my legs.

I whimper, and immediately feel bashful. My eyes flutter open and as my fingers freeze, he looks up, seeing the embarassment written plain on my face. "It's OK, Baby. You're doing good." He smiles and I can't help but smile back. I do want to show him. I want to show him what happens when I think about him coming into my room at night and teaching me to be a good little cocksucker. I want to show him what I do when I think about how he's training me to be his perfect little girl.

And now he wants to watch his girl be exposed for him. To work her cunt just for him. And my Daddy gets what he wants.

I nod and close my eyes again. My hand is slicked with juices as I begin to fuck myself again. My other hand goes to my clit, pinching and teasing and flicking it back and forth. It's so swollen that fucking myself is part enjoyment and part simple pain relief.

I open my mouth and moan again. Daddy squeezes my legs, egging me on. I fuck myself harder. I begin to whimper his name, letting replace all the other noises. I want his cock in my mouth. I grind my clit harder, and I can feel my own pussy start to quiver.

"Daddy?" I whimper, pushing my hips up.

"Yes?"

"Daddy, I can feel it." My hips push harder, and I know I am holding on by a thread.

"You can feel it, Baby?" His voice is rushed. I nod. "I want you to wait... not yet, Baby." I nod, whimpering and pouting just a little as my cunt tightens on my fingers.

And then I feel him slip a finger inside me, sliding sight next to mine, fucking me harder. I cry out, thrusting my hips forward. "Please, Daddy. Please, please, please let me." His finger inside me is all I need to become desperate. He moves in and out with my fingers, and then a little faster. The fiction is driving me insane, and my toes curl tightly.

My other hand runs up my thigh to find his other hand squeeze it, prying it from the white flesh of my leg to hold my hand. As the pulsing in my cunt gets tighter, more demanding, I squeeze his hand. The more that I beg, the more I know he feels it building and growing. I begin to whimper a little more and I try and shut my mouth, try and remain quiet.

"Do you want to let go?" I nod, eye still shut, my fingers becoming harsher on my clit. "Will you be quiet for me?" I nod again, vigorously. I will do my best to keep my mouth tight. "Can Daddy help you stay quiet?" I nod again, thankful I will not fuck this up with his help.

His hand covers my mouth and most of my nose. The first time I gasp, I realize that I cannot breathe. I make the most staccato little nips at air, relaxing away the fear of noise as I struggle more and more for air.

"Let go, Baby. Show Daddy." The small noises I make are muffled by his hand as my cunt begins to explode around our fingers. I tighten so hard it hurts, but wave after wave after wave of pure pleasure floods me. I can feel his eyes on me the whole time, and they fuel me to cum harder, longer. Knowing that my Daddy wants to see, I want to show him how hard I can cum. I love showing him. Every muscles strains and tenses and tightens. My chest collapses in on itself, my lungs desperate for air as I stop breathing to focus on other muscles. My heart pumps so hard I worry that I am losing days on the end of my life in order to have this moment, but it is worth it. My fingers tighten around his his around mine, finger tips still fluttering.

I float back down into the bed as my muscles, one by one, begin to relax. My eyelids peak open before they flutter, and I see him watching me. I blush a deep red and before I can stop myself, I giggle.

"You did good, Baby." He pulls my panties back up, and then the sheet and I am glowing and giddy and exhausted. "Thank you for showing Daddy."

I smile again and nod, curling up against him. "Stay here til I fall asleep?" He nods and I shift enough to lay against him. I have done a good job tonight, and I will fall asleep without hesitation, already giddy for tomorrow night.



No comments:

Post a Comment