Sunday, December 23, 2012

The ascent.

I am sitting at the kitchen table, reading, trying to take notes. I have been here for what feels like eons and I know I will here for eons more. There is so much to read, so much to do. And with baited breath I wait, because I know I am alone in the house with Daddy.

He finally comes downstairs and sits beside me at the table, placing a soft hand on my back. I diligently finish the passage I am reading before I look and he waits quietly. I know he wants me to be diligent. I know he wants me to work hard. He is, after all, a Daddy.

I look up and smile at him and he tells me to stand.

"I want to make you mine today, baby."

I look at him, confused, bewildered, afraid that I have disappointed him thus far. If he does not know that I am his girl, that he owns me completely and fully, then I have done something wrong. "But Daddy, I am yours."

"I know baby. I just want to own more of my little girl."

I stand and he turns me so I face the kitchen table. I diligently pull down my panties and pull up my skirt for him. He kneels down and places a few soft kisses on the crest of my ass. I shiver, feeling his lips. He is rarely this tender and I am left curious as to what is in store. I cannot say I am not afraid that this tenderness is a harbinger of something more frightening to come.

He stands, reaching between my legs to begin rubbing me. I have been getting damper since he sat down and I am already quite drenched. The more he touches me, the more I can feel my clit swell. The more he touches me, the more I can feel myself start to drip.

He pulls back. "Touch yourself for me, baby,"

I nod and reach between my legs, which have opened as my feet have turned in. As soon as I ace my hand over my cunt, I am soaking. My hand is covered in the same thick, hot, wet juices which are coating my inner thighs. I begin to work my swollen clit, pulling and rubbing in small, hard circles.

I see Daddy stroke his cock through his jeans, and I watch as it thickens and creates a beautiful outline of what I will soon have inside me. He takes my other hand and places it on him, allowing me to squeeze him rough his pants. He breathes hard and I smile, pushing two fingers inside myself.

He places a hand on the small of my back, rubbing softly just above my ass. I push back and his hand slides to my ass, squeezing the flesh softly. I squeeze him harder, rubbing him firmly. He is getting harder and harder, more and more swollen.

Finally, he pulls back and opens his pants. He is behind me, and immediately he is inside me fucking hard.

"I want you to cum fast, baby, and you don't have to ask permission." I nod, working my clit as hard and fast as possible. I can feel my cunt pulsing and pumping around his cock and it makes my fingers work all that much harder. I want so much to be a good girl.

"Yes, Daddy. I'm all yours, Daddy."

"Not yet, baby,"

He keeps fucking me and I feel his lips touch the back of my neck. Hs sweetness makes me melt, and before I realize it, I am cumming. I am bucking and pushing and desperate to show him how much I want to give. He owns every orgasm, he owns every motion, every pulse of my cunt. I am all his.

He pushes hard inside me and I push back against him. "Are you ready, baby?" I nod, expecting him to pull out, to cum all over my face or legs or back or mouth like he does. "I'm going to cum inside you, baby, I'm going to plant my seed in my baby girl's cunt."

And I know. He owns my pussy, but he is about to own more than that. He wants to get his baby girl pregnant today.

I nod, my hand finding the back of his and gripping it tightly. I am scared, but there is nothing I will not take from him. I brace, pushing back all that much harder. I fuck him back with every stroke he gives me. He squeezes my hand back and I bend a little more at the waist. Hs free hand grips my hips and he pushes harder inside me.

With one more hard push, he cums, pumping wave after wave of his seed inside me. It is a strange feeling for daddy to fill me. Every wave releases another chance that he will fully, completely, own every bit of me in a way no one else ever has. When he is done, he squeezes my hand again, kissing the back of it softly.

"You are a good girl."

I smile as he pulls out and pulls my panties back up and skirt back down. I sit back down and thank him, holding onto his hand a little longer.

"Cross your legs, baby." I nod, holding his cum inside me, knowing that at dinner tonight we will sit across the table from each other. Our little secret dripping out of my cunt and into my panties while I try not to smile. While I try with all my hardest not to let Mommy know.

No comments:

Post a Comment