Saturday, December 15, 2012

How he likes his girl.

I always start thinking I'm pretty. I always start thinking I'm perfectly made up for my Daddy. I take my time to make sure that I look perfect. My hair is always done, with a pretty bow in my hair. I like to wear a lovely, sweet, soft blue bra and matching panties, and a soft cotton dress overlaying it. I like my knee socks, and they are pulled up perfectly, with boots up to the knee over those. I took time with my eyeliner, dragging the soft bristles over the lid and perking up at the end. I drag beautiful soft golds and purples over my lid, and it makes me look like a big girl. I finish with soft pink on my cheeks and stroking my lashes with deep, rich black mascara. I never put on lipstick - my lips are dark enough - but simply some sweet lip balm.

It's how I feel perfect for Daddy. It's how I feel ready and deserving.

When Daddy comes home, when he comes into my bedroom, when he wants me and my mouth, I am ready. He coaxes me over and strokes my slicked back pony tail. I sit on his knee and he kisses my neck softly, making me melt into his arms.

And when he pats my ass, I smile. I kneel in front of him. This is when it begins to devolve. I look up at him, big, hopeful eyes and eager, swollen, pouting lips. He nods and I look down, pulling down his zipper and opening the button on his jeans. He is already swollen.

When I take him int my mouth, I feel his cock swell and twitch between my lips and against my tongue. I fill my mouth with his cock, sucking on the soft flesh as it hardens. I feel blood pulse into his cock. I pullback, running my lips back over the shaft and pushing back down.

As it swells, I feel the tip of his cock creeping towards my the back of my throat and I choke a little. The more I pump, the more I suck, the more I feel him getting longer, harder, more unrelenting on my mouth. My throat begins to twitch and ache.

My eyes water quickly as my body tenses. I gag slightly and my mouth slowly begins to fill with saliva. It begins. Daddy likes his girl messy. Daddy likes his little girl to show how much she wants his cock, and he wants it scrawled in tears and mascara and the most intense affection across my cheeks and lips.

The tears begin to run down my cheeks. I can feel as my mascara gets sticky on my lashes and blurs around my eyes. I know there are black lines dripping down my cheeks to my chin as I force myself harder down on his cock. I blink and squint and this only makes it worse, creating black rings and lines which tell and detail the story of my sucking my Daddy's beautiful cock. 

I suck his cock heartily. And though I struggle, I keep pushing. As Daddy puts his hands on the back of my head, it makes me want to work harder. I gag on his cock, simply to tell him how much I want to please him. I gag, I choke, I whimper, but I never let my mouth leave his cock. It is all I want right now.

Finally, the saliva which has pooled behind my teeth is overwhelming and I let it flow over my lip. It pours down my chin and runs rivers between my tits. It drenches my chest and I run my fingers over the stream, rubbing my own thick spit over my tits. It pools on the floor, and I know that my knees will slip on the wood floor when I try to adjust. There is a stream which cascades from my mouth to my tits, to the floor, and it pours form behind my bottom teeth. I don't acknowledge it as much as I continue to suck Daddy's hard cock eagerly, and force myself to gag on the head.

I lean back just slightly, looking up at him. My eyes are wide and watery. As I lean back he begins to fuck my mouth, I feel the tip of his cock pound the back of my throat over and over, and I struggle not to choke on him. My eyes water and tears flow, carrying black mascara and purple eyeshadow and wishes for him to realize how much I will struggle for his affection.

I hear him moan and I feel lifted. I hear him gasp and I ache to give more, no matter how much I fight to overcome the tightening in my throat. My body tightens and then relaxes and each time tears stream down anew. Saliva coats my chest. I have allowed buckets of spit to run down over my chest, and my make up is smeared down my cheeks and around my eyes. Daddy like his little girl messy.

He pulls back and I see him grip his cock and stroke one and then two more times and I poise below him. I close my eyes and open my mouth, ready and waiting. His pumps his cock once more and I brace before I feel him shoot his sticky, sweet cum all over my face. He sprays white droplets over my lips, over my cheeks, over my eyes (which he knows will hurt me so, so much). I taste his cum just barely and it leaves me hungry for more. I want it in my mouth but he wants to watch it smear over my lips and face and cheeks and hair. What were clean black lines of mascara and liner are now blurred more with white streaks.

Daddy has made his girl his and I couldn't be happier. But I know I am not finished being destroyed. I know not to move, not to even lick my lips and taste more of him, no matter how much I want to.

He waits, holding his cock in his hand and then when I am growing simply tired of waiting, mouth open, eyes shut, I feel it. He begins pointing at my mouth and I let his hot piss cascade in and out and over my bottom lip before he shifts. He shifts his cock up and I squint a little tighter as I feel it cover my cheeks, my lips, my eyes and then into my hair. Daddy likes his girl destroyed.

I hate this part. I whimper but keep my mouth open wide for him. He soaks my hair and I feel it running dripping down my back and shoulders out of my hair before rinsing my face once more. The streaks are gone and remnants of black and purple and gold and perfection are only left in their place.

When he is finished I lean forward to kiss the tip of his cock and I feel him bad my eyes with a soft towel so they don't burn. My lids flutter open and I can't help but smile when I see him.

"Thank you, Daddy." I say, with nothing less than a grin. He laughs.Seeing his pleasure, I am giddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment