Friday, November 16, 2012

On top.

He is laying on his back as I straddle his waist. My thighs are tight against his sides, my hands planted on his chest. The skin is beautiful and lush but not delicate. Just firm, flushed, and alive. I can feel the strength of his heartbeat underneath my fingers.

I run my fingers on the underside of his arms, coaxing them up, wrapping my hands around his hands, wrapping his hands above a bar which is directly above his head, leaving him exposed.

"I know you're stronger than me." Which is probably true. He's larger than I am, and if he really wanted to hurt me, he could. "I want you to hold onto this because I know you're stronger than me." My fingers, nails rich red slicking over his fair skin, trail his fingers. "I'm not putting on cuffs or ropes because I want to test that you are as strong as me."

I lean down, teeth finding the lobe of his ear and biting, pulling slightly. "I believe you are. But we'll find out." When we first began, I would be tied up and bound in order not to move. My hands would be secured, and I could move and wiggle and strain and struggle as much as I want, but I could not move. But as I became a better and better girl, they became irrelevant. A good girl needs to bounds. And now I simply wiggle and strain, but never, ever move.

I sit up and press the pads of two fingers into my lips, and then into his lips. I shift back a little and feel his cock stir against my ass. I stroke his bottom lip with the pad of my thumb, softly, the tips of my nails running over his jaw line, which I always ache to kiss. His skin is soft and the tiniest pull of his stubble, the interruptions in the smoothness of his skin, make me want to taste him.

Instead, I pull back and slap him across the face, hard. I watch his eyes close and squeeze and open along with his mouth. His jaw tenses and I see his arms and hands do the same. The girl who has knelt at his feet, the dedicated babydoll, has just hit him. I watch as his muscles struggle against the idea. I watch him hold onto the bar and it makes me smile. I slap him again, harder, watching anger rise in him.

I stroke his cheek so softly. The back of my fingers move over the reddened apple of his cheek. His hands relax again as I shift a little further down, grinding down into his cock just slightly. I roll my hips and feel him respond.

I pull my arm back and punch him in the chest one, twice, three times in a row, watching him strain and buckle a little as my fist pound just over his heart. My hand finally comes down in one single slap. He finally yells, and I giggle, looking down and seeing my red hand print, looking like a bird with spread wings. He struggles to regain his breath and I lean down and kiss his chest.

I pause before I continue to punch, striking him over and over in the chest before finishing with a slap across the face. I have given him too long between slaps to calm down. I want to see him strain against himself, to struggle not to reach up and slap me back. I grab his face and squeeze, his mouth opening, and I spit directly inside.

"Swallow."

He does, his eyes tight on mine.

I spit again. "Swallow."

He does.

I spit again. "Hold it in your mouth."

He does. I smile and let go, his jaw staying lowered. His strength intimidates me, but this is just as much of a challenge as one of his beatings. But no matter how little I understand it, I am getting soaked. I love, I live to serve and be used. Serving him, being his perfect toy is tantamount to ecstasy and bliss for me. That being said, I catch myself off guard at how soaked, how drenched and dripping wet I get when I feel in control. I grind down, and even though he is still wearing boxers, my cunt in soaking through that fabric as well. He feel him push up against me, trying to distract me.

I slap my hand down on the other side of his chest, giving him a mirrored bird on the other side. As he writhes I lean down and take a nipple between my lips, letting my tongue lick teasingly before I bite. I am already imagining the marks I will leave. I bite down hard on his nipple, pulling until it wiggle from my teeth. As soon as it is gone I am down again, my teeth finding skin on his pale chest and clamping down, squeezing as he cries out, his arms still rigid and tight on the bar above his head. I bite down again and again, leaving beautiful red ovals cascading down his side and to his stomach, each time sliding down his legs further and further and further.

His boxers are soaked from my cunt. I pull them down and wrap my lips around his cock, tasting his cock and myself at the same time. Teeth scrape over the shaft as I run down and I feel him tense. He is curious. He is afraid. He is trusting, but there is a moment of question about how far I will go. I pull my teeth back slowly, pulling off of his cock, watching him sweat, below rolling my tongue around the tip, squeezing it slowly with my hand.

I sit up, stroking his cock slowly, softly. I shift my hips and slide up, moving up to straddle just over his cock. My hands moves between my legs, teasing my clit just enough to begin to drip over his cock, drizzling my cum over his head and down the shaft.

I shift off of him, turning to straddle his face, just above him, knees on either side of his face. I begin to stroke my cunt again, dripping down over his lips, into his mouth. He leans up slightly and I tighten my thighs, holding his head in place. I can feel him smile, and it makes me giggle.

After another long moment, when he relaxes his neck, I release his head and lower my cunt over his mouth. My hands sit on his chest, placing my palms back on the red spots I have already left. I tense as I finally lower and feel his tongue meet my clit. My hips slowly rock against his mouth. His lips suck on my clit, teasing my swollen pussy with his tongue. I fight to not moan, but my hips are not under my control. I grind down on his mouth.

His arms tense and tighten around my thighs as my hips start to move faster against his mouth. I press harder on his chest, letting my nails dig into his skin. My desire to cum is clouding my mind and I struggle to maintain control. I take his hands and pull them from the bar he held and place them on my thighs. He takes my cue and eagerly lifts his head, devouring my cunt as he squeezes my thighs. My hips begin to pump against his roughly, fucking his tongue over and over.

"Make me cum." I hear the grumble in his throat as much as I feel it. His fingers grip. "Make me fucking cum." I tense against him, fighting to grind harder into his mouth as my fist comes down on his chest again.

He tenses but it only makes him lick me harder. I punch him again, feeling electricity running through me every time I feel his tongue tense and then work to please me. He is rough with my cunt and I am demanding more.

I push him down before climbing off of his face. He sits up and I push him back down. I am not relinquishing this moment. I slap him across the face and put a hand to his throat, squeezing as I lower myself on his cock and begin to ride him. I tighten my fingers and my cunt until I feel him strain. His hands move to my hips and he starts to buck hard, his cock rocking inside of me.

I squeeze again. "Make me cum and you cant breathe." He nods, his eyes tight and vicious. His hips move hard and slow, forcefully pumping into my cunt over and over and over. I ache against him, my cunt pulsing as my fingers squeeze tighter. I can feel the muscles in his throat tighten, and I see his mouth and open ache for air in a tell-tale sign that I have felt but not seen.

"Fuck me." His cock fills me and I fight not to cum so easily. He does not get this easily. I rock against him, swollen and wanting to explode. I roll my hips, tensing my pussy, feeling it begin to tremble. I want to cum.

He fights hard to keep pumping in such a controlled thrust. He has proven himself as far as I am concerned, but I will not release until I cum. His hands squeeze on my hips, and I love how they struggle. He is fighting to make me cum, holding his own breath whether I squeeze his throat or not.

When I cum I release and he gasps hard. I scream, exploding over his cock. My other hand grips into his side and will leave red half circles from my nails. My cunt tightens hard on his cock, pulsing and trembling. I pump hard, once, twice. My bottom lip trembles as I lower myself down on his chest, pulling my arms in under my body. My lips find his skin.

"I pass?"

I nod, eyes sliding shut.

"You scared for next time?"

I nod, smiling and again kissing his chest.

"You should be."



No comments:

Post a Comment