Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The New Girl Regrets

I know he is displeased. He has told me to meet him on a corner and now I wait. I arrived a few moments early, hoping to prove my dedication. He has instructed me to wear a t-shirt, skirt, shoes, and nothing else. I am without a jacket or umbrella, though it is chilly and drizzling.
I cross my arms, shivering. My teeth chatter and I feel goosebumps rise up my legs and coat my arms. My nipples tighten to the point of pain. The minutes tick on and I realize I will wait until I am crippled and sick if he doesn't come.
I wait, looking from side to side as I wait on the corner. The wind begins to pick up and I am cold deep into the core of my being. I press my legs together for warmth, rubbing my arms up and down in a desperate wish to no longer hurt.
When I finally see him approaching, covered by a large umbrella, I smile. A familiar burst of excitement cascades through me and is displayed readily on my face, but then I remember what I am facing and my joy withers in its wake.
When he approaches, I am not only aware of how unhappy he is with me, but afraid of what he will do. He speaks little, and his eyes can barely acknowledge me. I feel tears perching, ready to spring. The weight of his ambivalence is destroying me.
"Come." He says as he sees me, and I follow him obediently. If he told me to suck his cock right there, I would have. If he told me to strip down and sit on the dirty, wet ground, I would have. If he told me to leave him alone for ever, I would have cried.
I do not try and speak while we are together, just trailing behind him, head bowed. We walk to a building not far. He opens the door and I enter the building, my heart beginning to squeeze and pulse aggressively, slowly choking on blood. I can hear my pulse in my ears, feel it in my eyes. I am so nervous that I almost trip, and he still says nothing.
He walks in front of me, waiting at and inside the elevator, and then in front of a door I can only imagine is his. He opens the door and leaves the lights off. Muted sunlight sneaks in through the clouds and hints through the thin shades which are drawn. I can see both just enough and not nearly enough in the same moment.
"Take off your clothes." The door closes behind me, sealing my fate.
I strip slowly, taking off damp shoes, my skirt, and my t-shirt, folding them and leaving them in a pile next to the door. He takes my hand, squeezing it firmly in his much larger fist. I follow slowly, my feet making soft whispers on the wood floor. I keep my head down and so it is a small lifetime until I see it.
There is a large swath of rice spread out over the hardwood floor. My shoulders slump and I almost pull back, knowing what I am about to face. I open my mouth and feel the same tears which were held so gracefully before come to life and begin to spill.
"Come on, baby."
I nod, looking up at him, my face worn with self-pity.
"Are you really crying already? It's just rice. Now come on, you know you have earned this."
I nod again, looking down. I slowly succumb, lowering myself onto my knees, onto the rice, feeling it settling onto the floor and into my skin. I wince as the tears dry, and I find resolution to take my punishment.
The rice presses unevenly, sharply, into the flesh of my knees and shins. I shift, but that only makes it worse. I try and remain still, resolute.
He begins to walk. "You know what you did, right?"
I nod.
"Tell me."
"I spoke out of place. I was disrespectful."
"You were."
I was.
"I'm sorry, Sir." I hear him pick up what I can only assume is an implement I will soon regret exists. "I'm so, so sorry, Sir."
The rice feels like it's piercing my skin. I can only imagine the indents which will form underneath me.
"How sorry are you, baby?"
"I regret it every waking moment. I want you to forgive-"
"I didn't ask what you want, I asked how sorry you were."
The familiar swipe through the air lets me know before it even hits my skin that it is a cane. In a blinding flash of white heat it climaxes on my ass. I lurch forward, opening my mouth to cry out and finding only silence. Every time I move, the rice digs in further.
"I'm sorry, Sir. I regret it every waking moment. I wish I had not been so careless."
He strikes me again, softer. The pain is still evident but I know not to move. The more firmly I take these swipes the less it will hurt and the more he will know my apology is sincere.
"Count, baby."
And I do, all the way to ten. I am burning. I am numb. I am in excruciating pain. He places down the cane and walks to the chair I am facing.
"Tell me why you did it."
"Because I'm stupid." My tear have dried on my cheeks. He slaps me across the face, his hand firm and resolute.
"No, you're not stupid. I don't deal with stupid girls. You're a smart, thoughtful young woman. Now. Tell me why you did it."
I struggle to breathe and he takes the silence to reach over and push down on my legs, grinding them into the shards of rice on the floor. I sniffle, wiping my nose and trembling.
"I don't know, I fucked up."
"You're a smart girl, think about it." He gets up again, and tells me to count. He picks up the cane, this time laying 15 stripes over my ass. I feel his hand move over the welts that begin to form. His fingers are delicate over the marks but it still sears at my skin.
He comes to sit down in front of me again, waiting for the right answer. I hunt for it.
"Tell me why you did it."
"Because I was afraid." He slaps me again and I can feel my own pain mixing and diluting with anger. I am angry at him, I am angry at myself. He can see my jaw grow tight, my eyes narrow.
"Do you want a break?"
I am softened, visibly, and I nod. He holds out his arm and I stand. He brushes rice front the indentations in my knees, working them clean, and rubbing them softly. They are slowly coming back to life.
"You're a good girl. Act like it." I nod. "Are you ready?" I shake my head, my bottom lip trembling again. His hand skates over my face, his fingers grazing my cheekbones and jaw. "You're ready, baby."
I nod, lowering again. I see a glint of a smile in his eye and I know. As I lower back down a new wave of pain is born anew, stronger. Everywhere which was painful before hurts again, deeper, and I cry out softly from the pain. Places which had not hurt began to hurt all over again. It was a mistake to stand up, it was a mistake to sit back down. He pushes my legs down harder into the rice and I begin to cry again. Full sobs turn to whimpering, which turn to heavy breathing, which turns to seething rage. This is a test I will win. I refuse to lose. I refuse to tell me that I am not sorry enough to take his punishment.
He sees the resolution in my face as my jaw tightens and begins to laugh.
"Oh my sweet, sweet girl." His hand runs over my face again. His thumb touches my lips and I kiss. He coaxes my mouth open and I take his thumb into my mouth. I suck softly and then firmly, licking the thick, rough pad of his finger. I want his cock, but I will take this.
He lifts my head with his thumb and I look at him, aggression poorly disguised.
"I like seeing that fire, baby."
I take more of his thumb into my mouth. I feel my teeth graze and my eyes shoot to his. He is curious. I slowly let my teeth come down on his thumb, just testing to see what he'll do. My teeth sink firmer into his thumb. He does not move and I press harder, tighter on his finger. I see him almost wince and I do not let go. My teeth remain resolute and I almost forget the rice cutting through the skin of my knees.
"Let go." I wait. "Let go or I'll beat the shit out of you right here." I pause, debating, my eyes never leaving his. Finally, after a long minute I left go and in the same motion he pulls his thumb from my mouth and smacks me hard across the face. My face remains turned as my breath heaves loudly. He grabs my chin and turns my face. My eyes have never been tighter.
"Now what the fuck were you thinking with that, baby?"
"I want you to know what you have." My teeth remain clenched.
"I know what I have." He pauses. My anger does not. "I have a beautiful, smart, strong, thoughtful, obedient girl."
I nod, still resolute in my posture. I can imagine blood beginning to drip onto his beautiful floor. I can only imagine him forcing me to lick it up later, but now I only want to continue bleeding.
"Now tell me. Why did you ask what you did?" I pause again, and in this silent moment he pushes in my legs again, grinding them into the rice and slicing them open anew. "Come on, prove to me you're a good girl. Confess."
"I was angry." I finally wail. He stops and sits back. "You said that I had been careless before, and you were going to replace me, and I was hurt and wanted to hurt you."
And he has his confession. I don't know how to feel anymore. I am angry and hurt and still desperate to prove how sorry I am for all of it.
He nods, stroking my face again. He pushes my hair back. "You aren't getting up yet." I nod. "What if I asked you to stay for another hour?"
I pause, staring at him, breathing hard. We wait, and I struggle. I finally shake my head. He laughs and my shoulders drop. "Oooh, a chink in her armor."
I nod. "I would try."
"You would die trying." I nod. "That's why I'm here, baby. I'm not going to let you get hurt." He walks over to stand in front of where I'm kneeling. I lean against him, my cheeks covered in dried tears and streaks of mascara. "Make me cum and you can get up."
I eagerly tear at his pants, opening them as fast as I can. I pull out his cock and try and swallow it whole. I am eager and aggressive, sucking as hard as I can. I hear him moan, his hand going to the back of my head. He is surprised by the force with which I take him inside my mouth. I squeeze his cock in my hand and suck on the head, licking over the head, tasting the precum which has been dripping out of the slit. His noises encourage me to suck and pump harder. I want desperately to stand, and to feel him cum in my mouth. I want to taste him.
He pushes into my throat and I fight to pull back, feeling myself gag as he forces himself deeper inside me. I pull back momentarily, a thick line of drool still connecting my tongue and his cock. I gasp just enough before he pulls my head back down onto his cock and I continue to suck and lick and fuck him.
His grip in my hair pulls stronger and the closer he gets, the more eager I get. I begin to swallow deeply, pulling more and more of his cock into my throat. I am choking struggling, gasping, but I can feel drops of precum sliding faster down my throat.
My hands squeeze his balls, tugging slightly as I try and reach my tongue that far.
He finally pulls out and begins to cum, loudly, as stream after powerful stream lands in lines across my face and cheeks. He covers me, exploding into my mouth, across my face and eyes. It drips down onto my tits. I am as breathless as he is.
He waits a long moment, catching his breath, and I hold onto his legs tightly. My knees tremble, waiting to stand. He pulls me up and picks up my shirt hem to wipe off my face.
I collapse against him, cum and tears still staining my cheeks as trickles of blood begin to find my shins, my ankles, and finally, the floor.

1 comment: