Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's 3AM. Do you know where your children are?

When I am asleep, I still belong to him. My body is still in service, though my mind has been put to rest. The gift of sleep he gives me is only at his whim, and I accept this fact, and appreciate his generosity.
I sleep with my head on his chest, curled around the right side of his body. I sleep tucked between his arm and his torso, with my lips slightly open and my breath cascading out over his collarbones. I sleep with my leg hitched up and thrown over his. I sleep with his arm curling around me, his fingers gracing my hip and lower back. I sleep in scant panties - I don't know why, to be perfectly honest. I think it's just safer not to have my cunt directly on his thigh.
I have been asleep for what feels like days - so lost in a REM cycle that if I never return, I would simply hope people ransacked my house and took what they wanted.
And in that sleep I nuzzle closer.
Rousing just slightly, I turn over and he moves to spoon me. I tuck back into the space he has created with the curl of his body, and we fit spectacularly well. His chest and arms fit around me and melt, and my ass sides into the crux of his hips. Sleep finds me again.
I am lost so deeply that I barely feel his cock stir. I almost don't register its twitch against my ass.
My body does, though, and I push back against him, feeling more of his cock hardening against my ass, feeling it tease the split. It twitches again, growing harder as I push back and he pulls me closer.
He actively starts to run his cock up and down over my ass. I rouse slightly more, and my pussy starts to drip. When in his bed, I remain wet. It is a mixed of sheer will power, positive association, and the feeling of his skin against mine that keeps me in this state perpetually. I wake up each morning with my own dried cum on my thighs, often with fingers unconsciously buried in my slit.
He pushes again, sliding down a bit to slide his cock against the ridge where my thighs meet my ass. I stir slightly more, pushing closer to him and pulling him arm further around me.
I barely notice his cock stiffen and rise. The sounds of him pulling out a condom barely rouse me. I don't notice him sliding it on and pulling back and before I can adjust to pull his arm around me again, his hand is on my hip and he is sliding into my cunt from behind.
I gasp, pushing back. He grabs my hip, steadying my waking body and forces his cock all the way inside. My pussy spasms to adjust.
By the second full thrust I am startled. By the third I am awake. By the fourth I am fucking him back, pushing against his cock, shifting my hips to make it easier for him. Neither he nor I know it yet, but I will cum to this feeling for several days.
I can barely remember the dream I had or where I am, but I do know for all certainty that my cunt belongs to him. He continues to fuck me, pushing my hips down, pounding my aching cunt.
I squirm back against him, trying to get more of his cock inside me, trying to get my soaked pussy filled by his cock, but this isn't about me.
This hand slides under my body, finding my wet clit swollen and pulsing. He fucks me harder. He fucks me to his liking.
His fingers move up and down, side to side of my clit. It is so rough that I am assured that this is not for me, but simply enough to keep me wet, to keep my pussy pulsing around his cock.
I groan loudly, my first noise.
"Shut up" he mumbles, his hips unrelenting.
I moan again, louder.
"Shut up." He is louder, and his free hand covers me mouth and nose, pressing hard. I struggle to breathe but his hand is tight over my mouth.
I try and relax, try and take smaller breaths, but this fails quickly. When I begin to struggle, he moved one of his fingers, and I fill my lungs. He continued to thrust and I continue to push back harder against him.
He moves the finger back into place and I fight to breath again, his cock working my tightening cunt. His other fingers continue to move over my clit, pushing in painfully, and then teasing my sensitive clit. I fight to get more and more of him inside of me. I fight to ache from the force of his cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment