Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The New Girl Travels

We sit in the airport, waiting patiently. He sits in a chair, a copy of the Journal casually marking his hands black, and I sit on the floor, kneeling in front of his legs. My head is perched on his knee, eyes closed and feeling sedated by the turmoil around us. This is one of those places where there is so much happening that no one notices us, and we are free to act as we normally would.
I feel him shift under my head and take little notice. He strokes my face softly and I rouse from what was at best a half-sleep. He hands me a small pouch and nods to the bathroom.
"Be a good girl."
I nod and stand, leaning down to give him the slightest of kisses on the lips. He allows this affection so rarely, that I tread lightly and feel buzzed from the slightest bit.
I sit in the stall in the bathroom, quietly opening the package, already certain about what I will find. As predicted, I pull out a pretty pink plug, and a short, remote-controlled vibrator. I stand, pulling up my skirt (he would never allow me to wear panties) and suck first the plug, sliding it into my ass, and then the vibrator, slipping it somewhat carelessly into my cunt.
I walk out to him and hand him the empty bag, curling back up at his feet and resting my head back onto his thigh.
We wait, his hand mindlessly stroking my hair. He boards, my step only a pace behind him at all times. With every step, I can feel the plug in my ass moving. Every time I twitch it brushes a new part of me, and I struggle to walk normally.
I smile at everyone but per his instructions, do not actually speak to anyone. I bat my eyelashes, nod, and remain quiet. To make sure, he will watch when I go to purchase my food or a drink. I almost always end up pointing, and often receive something I don't want simply out of frustration. But in his unwavering kindness, he will often take it back up and exchange it for me, knowing what I wanted in the first place.
He sit next to each other on the plane, I in the window, he in the aisle seat. He likes to be my barrier to the rest of the world, my obstacle and my guardian.
I lay my head against his arm, which is solidly on the armrest in the middle. Curling up, everything has slid into a comfortable place, and I am free to relax a bit. I feel my eyelids sliding shut, and I nuzzle more against his bicep.
It is not until we are up in the air that I am jolted awake. I let out something which lives between a yelp and a gasp, much to his enjoyment and the surprise of many other passengers. The other passengers look over at me with some interest and I wipe my eyes, caught off guard by their attention.
"You ok, baby?" He kisses my temple, and they watch a performance they don't even realize is for them.
"Yeah, I'm sorry, must have just been a nightmare."
"You must have been out." They all turn back to their magazines and books and I yawn softly.
I feel it again. I see his hand. He has the remote in his hand, thumb perched over the button. The vibrator inside me goes off in shocks. It buzzes once softly, and then pauses, again stronger and then pauses, once more, hard, making me clench my pussy around the small pink piece of plastic. I open my mouth and no sound comes out, but I squirm my hips slightly. My cunt tenses and my ass squeezes the plug. He watches me carefully for my reaction and I squeeze his forearm.
And then it is gone. I breathe deeply and sit back. He relaxes a bit as well, remote firmly set in his hand. I squirm a bit, trying to regain the feeling. I shift my hips forward and over a bit, straining and squeezing.
He sees me and places a hand on my thigh, squeezing. His thick, strong fingers find my joints and dig into pressure points and squeeze. I do not move an inch. I open my mouth slightly but nothing comes out. My eyes water from the incredible pain of what feels like his hand pulling my knee into several pieces.
He pulls his hand away and pain and relief flood back into my leg. I let out the tiniest squeak and choke a little on my own breath.
His lips find my ear. "You're my good girl. Stop pretending you don't know any better."
I nod, wiping the tears which have pooled and melted just under my bottom lashes.
I sit still, pouting, and he waits for it to be over. My shoulders relax just slightly and I feel the vibrator buzz inside me. I tense, squeezing around it and breath a little heavier, a little faster. My hand lays over his and my fingers lace between his from the back of his hand. He lets me, squeezing my fingers in his own as I tighten my cunt and roll my hips. I tighten my legs, and I can feel my ass tense again. I squeeze everything. My tits rise and fall faster, firmer.
The lights on the plane dim and the vibrator goes off. I let out a quick breath and lay my head against him again. He mumbles something and I sit up, letting him push up the arm rest. He reaches forward and grabs the blanket.
"Lay down, put your head on my lap so you can sleep."
I nod and curl up, letting him cover me with the blanket. I nuzzle my cheek against his cock through his pants and I can hear him smile.
"Good girl."
He lets me nap for a bit longer. Every time he shifts, I do as well. It startles me a little, forcing the plug in my ass to move, but I adjust and settle again and again. Flight attendants come by and offer this or that, but neither of us take much notice. Service stops slowly, and the plane quietly goes to sleep.
With a buzz, he wakes me. I startle up, rubbing my eyes.
"Yes, Sir?"
"When this goes on, your mouth goes on my cock." I nod, pulling the blanket up higher. I unzip and unbutton his pants, slowly, making sure he remains covered.
I lay my head back down and his hand goes to stroke his cock. It is moments before I feel him buzz. My hips flex slightly and my mouth finds the head of his cock. I softly begin to suck, my mouth already wet and wanting. I hear him release his breath softly.
The buzz stops and my pussy tightens again. I pull my mouth back, and make sure he remains covered.
As soon as I pull back, it goes on again and I dive back down into his lap, lowering my mouth deeper onto the shaft.
I am reckless and eager with my tongue, over the head and down the shaft. I am eager, and the hand on the back of my head says it is appreciated. My hips push forward, and my hand goes down to press my clit through my skirt.
The buzzer stops and I pulls back, covering his cock with my body as I press against him and pull my hand out from under the blanket. I look up at him and smile, and he just barely laughs at my eager smile.
We play this game for a while, with me bobbing up and down on his cock. He never gets close, never ever grinds, just enjoys as I immediately perk up, bouncing down onto his cock. There are moments of turbulence when I can't be certain that the vibrator is on, but consider it more important to stay on his cock. The last time I come up for air there is a thin string of drool dragging down from my lips to the head, which I immediately wipe away.
I kiss his chest softly as I see the flight attendant at the end of the aisle. He turns, seeing her approach with another round of drinks, and turns to look down at me.
"You'll make me cum before she gets to me, and I'll get you a Gingerale. Ok, baby?"
I nod, taking a deep breath, readying myself. The vibrator goes on and it's like a gunshot inside me. I am immediately on his cock, bobbing, knowing that people are waking up around us. He turns slightly and pulls the blanket over me, just enough to give me coverage while I suck. I swallow, my throat tensing around the head of his cock, squeezing.
The vibrator inside me is on high and I can barely focus as it is. My hand is between my legs, pressing on my clit through my skirt. Because I am not allowed to wear panties, I know there is a wet spot forming on the fabric. I don't care who sees or knows, I simply want to stop the ache which has been building in my clit for hours now.
There is a moment of more turbulence and I bounce on his cock, shoving it deeper into my mouth and throat. I choke a bit and pull back, but the hand on the back of my head pushes me back down. He wants to cum as badly as I want him to.
I prop up just slightly on my knees and my hand goes to the shaft of his cock, pumping it into my mouth. I can taste drops of pre cum on the back of my tongue just as they are already gone into my throat.
My hips buck forward against my hand and I can feel his breath change as his body presses against my face. I can hear the drink cart and I move furiously, pumping his cock in ragged jerks. My hand slides up and down, his cock covered in my spit already.
The cart approaches and his hand gets tighter, pushing my head down and then letting me up just to breath in deep gasps which I keep silent. He pushes me down again, even longer. I am struggling to breathe. My hands begin to tremble as I ache for oxygen. And I am let up. My eyes well with tears more and more each time as I struggle not to gag. He pushes me down one more time, his hand so tight on the back of my neck that I don't even bother to struggle, and he cums, shooting his load straight into my throat. I swallow wave after wave of his hot, sticky, thick cum, letting it wash over my tongue and down.
When I am sure he has no more, I pull back, trying to compose myself as I lift my head. The flight attendant is only a row or two behind us and it is just enough time to smooth my hair just slightly. I close his pants quickly and when she finally makes it to our row, I am wiping the mascara-thickened tears from my eyes.
I smile at the waitress. I know I must look like a mess, as she takes pity on me.
He orders me a Gingerale.

No comments:

Post a Comment