Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sometimes it takes some help

The house is empty. Not just of people, but of everything- no furniture, no pictures, nothing to let anyone know anyone had ever lived there. The electricity doesn't work, so it was easy to crack a window and slide myself in. He, on the other hand, needed to wait until I could open a door for him.
The walls are pale and the floors clean. When I lay on my back in the foyer of the house, there is nothing to look at so I can only close my eyes.
He slides down my skirt and then panties, and we make no small talk. He folds them putting them aside and slides between my knees on the cold tile floor. I would have put the skirt under my ass to keep me warmer, but that makes no sense tonight.
He begins to suck my clit, using the slightest pressure from his lips. I let out the slightest of breaths and he continues, teasing me with the lightness of his touch.
He moved in with his tongue, knowing this will get me fucking wet. We have all the time in the world and he has clear instructions. I don't want to hear him, just feel him. I open my eyes periodically, and each time remember that there is nothing to look at.
I lift one bent leg and place my foot on the shelf of his bare back. I push softly, gently forcing him down into my dampening cunt. He's supposed to make me fucking drip.
He works his tongue over and over, up and down in long swipes. I can feel my pussy beginning to ache, feel my clit swell between his lips, under the heat and pressure of his tongue.
I begin to moan, not holding back any noises, moan, groan, gasp, whimpering, scream or otherwise. He arch my hips up into his mouth. He flicks his tongue softly over my clit. He teases even as I push.
When I pull back he dives in, sucking on my swollen clit, and slides two fingers into my pussy. His thick fingers begin to pump into my cunt, slowly, making sure I feel everything. My pussy is aching, pulsing around his fingers, finding my G-spot and curling into it. This is the reason he is here. I love how his fingers fit inside me, the way they move and stretch my tight cunt. I can feel my juices dripping down to my ass, pooling on the cold tile beneath me. I have always been able to get soaked, truly, honestly soaked, so this is no surprise. As he pumps, more and more spill out below me. His tongue begins to lap it up. It is a fool's errand to try and get it all, as the more he licks, the more I soak the floor and his mouth.
A third finger finds its way into my cunt and stretches it further. He is focused, centered, on his one single goal.
My hand finds the back of his head and my fingers grip his hair. I push up into his mouth. I am aching to cum, but the better angels of my brain stave me off. My moans are loud and echo in the empty rooms. There is an orgy of cries going on in the house right now.
His other hand, which is situated on my inner thigh finally shifts, and I nod in approval. He slides fourth finger briefly into my cunt, stretching me to the point of anguish, and my whimpers become weighted. As soon as it is in, it is gone.
I feel his gilded finger sliding against my ass. He continues to finger me, though his hand has slowed considerably. Dipping in and out, he is at once fucking my ass as well, slowly letting his finger dip inside me. He pumps me, deeper each time. I am filled as he fucks my ass and cunt together. As I feel him go deeper, I moan louder, my other foot planting squarely on his other shoulder.
I tense, trying to stave off my orgasm. I hold on as hard as I can. As I push harder, he knows I am close. His eyes look up while his mouth stays on me. I nod, leaning up to squeeze my hand in his hair tighter.
I tense, I feel it coming. I move my foot to his shoulder and push him. He pulls back, pulling his fingers from my cunt and ass. His mouth stays at my pussy and I cum, tensing and exploding.
I squirt, cumming in a fountain into his mouth and splashing down onto his chest. It cascades out of his mouth and runs down his neck. As he shifts I keep cumming, covering him, letting him lap and swallow and drown in my cum.
I drop my head back, simply laying in a pool of my cum. I am spent, empty. My legs collapse onto the tile, and when he tries to speak I shake my head. He has done his job, and I'm uninterested in anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment