Thursday, September 8, 2011

Girls Will Be Girls

We are in the bathroom before she really begins to get nervous. We are in a small bathroom together with poor lighting in the back of a bar before she realizes how much this moment was unanticipated, and inspired by her drinking and her need to prove that she was sexual.
"Take down your pants and panties." I tell her.
She hesitates. We have simply come for a drink, to reminisce, and catch up on all the general life which we haven't been present for in the last six months. She is still seeing her boyfriend, but received a promotion at work. I have begun my second year of grad school and am about to begin my thesis.
"You're either in or you're out, take your pants down."
She nods and begins to undo her belt. Her hands tremble as she pulls open her belt, sliding it out of the loops one by one. The slower she goes, the more she is afraid, so I like that she is driving herself mad over her own actions.
"Are you nervous?" She immediately nods slightly, and tries to follow it with a laugh.
I do not change the faint smile on my lips. I'm sure this makes her no less than queasy.
I simply wait until the task is done. I wait as she unbuttons her jeans, brushing a single lock of light brown hair out of her face. I watch as she lowers the zipper. Her jeans and orange briefs come down in a slow sweep, brushing down her thighs to her knees.
She stands, waiting, getting embarrassed and then annoyed with my patience.
I see her start to fret and I look her in the eye, silent and steely.
"Rub your clit."
She is startled and stares at me, frozen in place.
"What's the problem? Do you not know where it is?"
She opens her mouth and pauses again.
"Rub your fucking clit."
She hesitates, looking down, but nods and places her hand tentatively between her legs.
It's not as if she had questions on what would happen in here. After a few drinks, the conversation had descended into the details of her sex life. The details were murky at first, but not hard to disentangle. She was dissatisfied by sex and lived with a notable lack of masturbation. I, on the other hand, cum constantly. I think if I came half as much as I did I could be fluent in another language in six months. But alas, I would rather fuck an Italian than speak to him.
Her fingers find her clit and begin to rub. She is painfully shy, her hand covering her pussy as she began to rub. I watch her. She watches me watch her. And I smile, looking again into her eyes before letting my eyes find her cunt again.
"Good girl. Now use two fingers to rub your clit. Up and down." She runs her fingers up and down her clit. "Slower." She nods. I wait for her eyes to shut but they never do. Her mouth simply opens just enough for me to begin hearing her breath. She is exposing herself for me in this tiny, bar bathroom, standing directly in front of the toilet, pants down around her knees.
"Now rub it in circles. Keep it slow." She nods, remaining focused on my face as I watch her hand start to circle, and her hips start to move. Her other hand clenches slightly into a tighter fist and relaxes.
Her hips move against her fingers as she begins to grind. I watch her fingers start to rub a little harder, a little faster.
"No. Slower. Press as hard as you like but keep it slow."
She nods, her fingers pressing harder and harder onto her poor clit.
"Ease off of it." She looks up at me, frustrated, but lets her fingers relax slightly. "Put two fingers into your pussy, slide them in slowly."
"Two?" She looks hesitant, but I nod, encouraging her with only the slightest movements.
With a breath she closes her eyes and slides in her fingers. Her mouth cracks open and she breaths in heavily as she starts to thrust. It is slow, but she can't angle herself well enough to get them in deep. Her other hand keeps moving on her clit.
"Harder. You're allowed to go as fast as you like."
She nods, taking the opportunity and pushing into her clit. Her eyes open and she pauses as she recognizes the stare I have on her. She tenses slightly, but then immediately begins working her fingers in rough circles over and over. She has never been watched before.
Her eyes do not waver as she fucks herself harder.
I step closer, slowly, shark-walking her in slow motion. I step within inches of her. Her eyes are rigid but her fingers keep moving faster and faster. When I am close enough to feel her heated breath, I slowly squat down, lowering myself until my face is right at her cunt. She is staring, waiting to see if I will do anything but I simply watch, coldly. Her breath catches a little more easily.
I watch her fingers slide in and out of her cunt. I watch her grow wetter. I watch her pump harder. I hear her juices squeezing her fingers, making those tell tale signs of a sloppy wet cunt.
I stand, watching her eyes move and her ignoring her fingers.
"Turn, face the wall."
She hobbled a bit, pants controlling the movement in her legs and making her less graceful than she wants. I am amazed that her only noises have been panting and a deep, uncareful breath.
As she faces the wall her push her into it and she makes the first vocal "ugh" noise as I do. I waste no time and take two fingers, shoving them in her cunt right along side her own. She is stretched and lets out a pained cry which dissolves into a whimper. I slide them in once, twice, three times to get them nice and damp before pulling them out and sliding one long finger into her ass, slowly.
She gasps, freezes, and it takes a breath in her ear of "keep going" to get her to relax, and let me fuck her where her boyfriend never will. Her ass tenses around my finger as she struggles to get used to the new feeling. Well, all of the new feelings.
"Fuck harder." I tell her, my tits pressed against her back, hers pressed into the wall.
She nods.
"Have you ever been fucked by a girl before?"
She shakes her head, eyes closed.
"Are you going to cum for me?"
She nods again, beginning to push her ass back into my finger, in time with her own thrusting. I can tell she's dripping into her pants. Juices are running down her thigh, pooling in her panties and soaking the folds of her jeans.
"Then make me proud."

No comments:

Post a Comment