Monday, June 18, 2012

My new toy is meant to be played with

I sit on his lap. That is not entirely accurate. I am curled on his lap. He has more than a foot on me and when sitting, his body creates a space that I inhabit, legs curled under me. I wear only scraps of tempting fabrics, lacey and sheer and unable to hide anything.

His hands rest on my hips, the fingers tensing into my flesh periodically. I lean back against his chest, wrapped around myself in a serpentine coil. I feel his hands shift, snaking around my stomach and down between my legs.

And despite all of this, my eyes remain squarely on her. I grow into the space his body provides, but my attention is on the girl several feet from us, waiting.

She stands with her hands behind her back. I can see the nervousness every time she tenses one of her legs or feet. She is waiting for him to speak, not knowing that she is my present, and I intend to play.

"I want you to dance for us."

I pull his arms closer around me as her hips begin to sway, her sweet figure rolling in line with unheard music. She is trying so hard, and I find her naivete, her assumption that he is the cruel one, so delectably precious.

"Take your clothes off."

She stops and her hands immediately go to the hem of her shirt.

"No." The edges of my lips have dropped and I am unamused. "I didn't say stop dancing."

She nods, the realization that I am not an ally coming over her and making her tremble.She begins to move and sway again, pulling off her shirt in the meantime. I find her endearing, but I am electrified at the possibilities.

I lean slowly and kiss the space behind my Sir's ear. "I want to make you proud." I whisper, my lips kissing and caressing the soft crest of his ear, my lips finding his ear lobe and placing another gentle peck there. "I want you to know what you have."

He smiles, his hands squeezing softly. I smile and kiss his neck as she continues to strip down, though no one is watching. I am enjoying ignoring her, re-focusing all my adoration on my Sir.

"I know what I have." I leans down to kiss the top of my head. "That's why I'm scared for her."

I giggle, turning back to watch her rock her naked body back and forth. "Fuck yourself for us." I lean back into him as his fingers move into my panties, feeling how wet I was. I rocked back against his cock, only getting wetter when I felt how hard he was. I felt my breath catch a little as he touched me.

She nodded, opening her legs for us. Her hand tentatively moved to her cunt as his found mine, and begin to work her sweet clit. She played with herself so earnestly that I fought not to find it sweet. Her fingers worked her clit back and forth before sliding inside her pussy. I heard her whimper and I almost giggled, knowing that this would be the last un-aching moan she would be allowed tonight.

I felt his other hand slide around under my shirt, flicking my nipple to a tight peak as his other hand languidly rubbed my soaked clit. He leaned forward again, and I felt his nose brush the back of my ear, just as I felt his cock brush my ass. "You're going to destroy her, aren't you, baby?"

I nodded and I felt him squeeze my nipple hard. I arched slightly, opening my mouth to gasp. I ache to make her hurt. I ache to tease her and not allow her to cum and to make her cry and beg and whimper on the ground. I want to spit on her and call her names as much as I want to beat her until she cries. I want so many things. I want to prove to my Sir that I am cruel and powerful and merciless so he knows how much it means that I submit to him. I want to tell him all of this, but I want to show him more.

"As much as you hurt her... I'm going to hurt you more. Just so she knows how amazing you are."

I open my mouth both to giggle and to protest, but I know it will just dig my own grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment