Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The New Girl is Trained

I come into your office and close the door. You wave me in, the phone against your ear. I know you'll be on the conference call for the next 45 minutes at least, though I have no idea what it is. Your "mmhmm"s and "yup"s give little information as to whatever you're discussing.

It's not my job to know, though. It's simply my job to be of service.

You wave me closer and I walk silently to you. I know exactly what to do, as we have been here many and too few times before. I stand in front of you and bend over your desk, forearms on the hard wood.

Your hands are practically clinical when pulling my skirt up and panties down. Your voice remains perfectly calm even when my breath catches. I can feel the tips of your fingers moving over my skin and I spread my legs for you.

Your fingers slide down my ass and I shiver. I know I'll be beaten to shit and my panties shoved in my mouth if I make a noise. I don't want that today. Today I just want to be perfect for you.

As I hear you launch into a critique of whatever was just proposed, your fingers find my cunt.I hold in all my noises but my eyelids flutter and I drop my head onto the desk, laying my cheek against the slick wood.

I whimper slightly in the back of my throat and he hears. I feel his fingers dig into my side. I open my mouth to cry out in pain, but no sound emerges. I simply lay my my head back down, spreading my legs more for him.

He keeps working my clit, still pointing out the issues with someone's grand new idea. His fingers never stop moving, always keeping a slow and steady pace. Once I am wet enough for his pleasure, I hear him unzip his pants and pull out his swollen cock. He is hard, ready for me. He wastes no time before both sliding inside my cunt and beginning to fuck.

His voice does not waver.

I hold onto the desk as his cock moves in and out. His hand rests on the small of my back as he starts to pound. This is not about pleasure. This is about his need to cum. This is about being available for his use. This is about fucking my cunt until he explodes inside me and feels sated for the rest of the day. This is about cum dripping down into my panties for the rest of the day. This is about me sitting outside of your office with my hand in the clandestine space between my legs, pressing into my cunt.

I get up on my toes just a little, trying to find the perfect angle for his cock to pump inside me. I feel his him slide in and out, feel juices dripping down my thigh. His hands begin to tense on my hips as he moves faster, getting ready to cum. I can still hear him on his call.

He cums hard, jerking his hips harder into me as he unloads wave after wave of his hot cum into my swollen, wet cunt. When he is done, he taps me once on the small of my back to let me know. He steps back and I stand, pulling up my panties. I have offered in the past to lick his cock clean but he usually prefers to get immediately back to work.

I pull down my skirt as he zips up his pants. I turn around and smile at him. I would love for him to kiss me - I would beg for it, and he knows this. He lifts his hand to my cheek and wipes off an errant smudge of lipstick which has moved past the boundary of my lips. I kiss his thumb as it moves over my mouth.

He sits down and I walk to the door, quietly closing it behind me, proud of my service. I sit down at my desk and as I cross my legs, I feel how wet my panties already are, and think about how little I will be able to think about much else for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment