Sunday, June 17, 2012

On Father's Day...

So in my heart of hearts, I am a Daddy's girl. True, I am certainly a switch. I love fucking women, topping men, and destroying pretty girls. It's all exceptional. My favorite new game? Being a mean Mommy to a pretty little femme who needs to learn how to be a big girl. It's cruel and wicked and turns my crank so, so hard. But after all of it, there is nothing in the world I want more than for Daddy to tell me I've been his good girl.

There is something about watching Daddy dress and undress, smelling his cologne, knowing the care he takes. When he walks in, I immediately feel it. I feel how strong he is, and I feel desperate to be kneeling in front of him.

I love when Daddy fucks me. I love when Daddy's cock in inside me and I know I'm being a good girl for him. I love showing Daddy all that I learn by riding his cock until he cums inside of me. I love begging Daddy to let me cum on his cock, buried deep in my dripping cunt. I love it most when I'm lacking back and Daddy has his fingers inside me. I love arching up, my hand on the back of his neck, fingers tensed, and so completely in his control, his hands manipulating my cunt and making me completely within his whims. I love when I am so close and I can feel his breath on my ear whispering "Cum, baby." I love when I am allowed to cum for my Daddy, screaming out, whimpering and shaking and trembling and fucking his fingers. I love when I am under control by my Daddy, and in that moment I am completely owned.

I love when my Daddy pushes me. I live to hear my Daddy tell me that I've been a good girl for him. Nothing makes me smile quite as wide as knowing that I have made my Daddy so proud. I want him to show me off, to show the world how well he has trained me, and how proud he is that I am his little girl, his baby doll. I love when Daddy knows that my limits are his, and that when he says I am ready, I am ready. And when I whimper, and tell Daddy that it hurts, that he takes the most delicate of care, slowing his cock and shifting me to be more comfortable as he fucks me. And when he doesn't, I love knowing that my pain is a gift to him, and that he appreciates the ache.

And I love giving him that pain. I love giving him the gift of my pleasure, my pain, my hurt, my ache, my agony, my cunt, my skin, every inch of my flesh, my devotion, my want, my desire, and my heart. I promise to always be your good girl.

Besos.
The Prude.

No comments:

Post a Comment