Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine

So as some of you may already know - I moved on up to the East side! It's only few a little while, but it's quite a change from my beloved Brooklyn. It's going to be a nice change for summer, though. I've never lived in Manhattan, I've never lived by myself, I've never been surrounded by so many khaki-wearing white people...
But there are some very specific things I am excited for. The men in suits here are gloriously dapper. It could easily be an Electra-style complex inspired by the many years where I watched my father coming every night and take off his suit jacket and loosen his tie, but one of my deepest and most resonating fetishes is a man in a suit he knows how to wear.
When I am Daddy's girl, I dream about undressing him after a long day of work. I think about wearing a sweet little dress for him, something light and wispy, something with a little frill and a little lace. I wear panties (no bra) which match the sweetness of the dress.
When he comes in I am ready for him, and greet him with the longest of kisses. He walks and sits down and I trail behind him, giddy that he is home. As he walks I slide off his jacket and fold it over my arm, and then lay it to the side.
He sits and I kneel. I begin at his feet, kneeling and removing his shoes, his socks. Each is put aside, heels clicked together on the floor and laces re-tied. His socks are balled and placed next to (but never on!) his jacket. I ask him about his day, and his answers are always short, always banal place holders for longer answers he is not interested in sharing but I am happy to hear.
I slide up, my arms resting on his legs and look up at him. He caresses my face softly and I close my eyes, nuzzling his hand. His hand slides around to my ponytail, holding it tightly in his hand. I wince softly as my scalp adjusts to the sharp ache. His hand relaxes just slightly and I know what to do. I reach up and unbutton his pants, unzipping them and pulling them down just enough. I pull down the fabric of his underwear, which today is a beautiful bright green, and pull out his cock. It is slowly moving towards half hard and I lean forward.
His grip tightens and I watch him smile. I smile back at him, even though the ache is still present.
I open my mouth and extend my tongue as much as possible. He holds my head in place, tongue reaching and extending until it touches his cock. The beginning will be the hardest, where I can barely reach him. I push forward, running the tip over the head as much as possible, leaving little filigree designs of saliva all over the head. I flick and lap at the slit coaxing a little precum towards the front so I can taste him already. He lets me pull forward a little more and I maneuver my tongue under the tip. I can not yet reach enough to take it in my mouth, but I can at least stroke the head with the pad of my tongue, mouth wide and reaching. I want to take him in my mouth and feel him get hard next to my cheek. I want to slide my wet mouth from base to tip and back down, but his hand is so tight, I can only whimper periodically.
I feel him growing and swelling against my tongue. I rub the head with the tip of my tongue eagerly, trying to get him harder. He watches as I grow more and excited by this and shifts in his seat to make it easier for him. As he gets harder, and as his grip loosens, I am finally able to take him, slowly, into my mouth.
I am gleeful as his cock grows and stiffens. And without the slightest warning he pushes my head down on his cock, forcing himself into my mouth and throat. I choke, cough, not ready to have him so deep in my mouth but he does not relent. I am forced to adjust with his cock already in my throat. I squeeze his legs, my eyes watering furiously, and slowly breathe through my nose.
"Good girl."
I nod slightly as he simply holds me by the hair tightly. I slowly begin to lick, and then to suck. My fingers go from tense to relaxed to tense again on his thighs. As I begin to try and bob up and down on his cock he pulls my head back. I gasps, a line of pretty spit hammocked between my bottom lip and the head of his cock. I look up at him, eyes still watery and a tear of mascara now smeared below my lashes.
He pushes my head back down, all the way to the base, on his cock. I choke again but for less time now, trying to immediately suck him like the good girl I try so desperately to be.
As I suck he begins to pump my head roughly. It is his way of fucking my mouth. He tightens his grip on my hair and pulls me back before shoving my mouth back down. I can feel as spit drenches his cock and lap, tears run down my face as I gag over and over and over again.
And then he stops. I sit back a little to catch my breath.
"Good girl. Keep going."
I nod, asking him whether he would like a drink in the smallest whisper I can eek out.
"Not yet."
I smile up at him as I lean up to loosen his tie. I pull it open and slide it through the collar of his shirt. This morning, I sat on the bathroom counter and very carefully shaved him. I softly touch the skin of his neck, letting my fingers dawdle over the jaw line. Daddy has the most beautiful jaw line.
I unbutton his shirt, pulling out his cuff links and setting everything aside. I roll up his tie into a soft coil, fold his shirt into a perfect square, and delicately place his gold cuff links to the side.
Feeling a little more brazen, I straddle his lap, sliding my arms around his bare shoulders.
"Daddy? I would like a kiss."
"Oh is that so?"
I nod.
"And do you think you deserve it?"
"I have tried to be a good girl for you today. And if there is more I should do to earn it, I will do that."
He smiles and caresses my face softly. I relax into his hand just enough for him to pull back and smack me across the face.
"Did you really ask for a kiss before you finished undressing Daddy?" I nod, eyes cast down and move to crawl back between his legs. He stops me by grabbing my jaw. "Good girls aren't selfish. Good girls complete their tasks before they ask for rewards."
I nod, tears welling up as he scolds me. I regret being so bold. His hand does not release my face, and he forces me to stare at him as I struggle not to cry.

"But good girls also know how to ask very sweetly for what they want. And they understand that Daddy can say yes or no, but they may still ask."
I nod again, and he pulls me closer, lifting my chin and bringing my mouth to his. I kiss him back tentatively, but relax into my own eagerness. I lean in, sliding my tongue against his, arms gliding around his shoulders.
When I finally pull back (far too soon) he nudges me back down between his legs. I diligently sit and continue to undress him, pulling off his slacks, folding them, and then his underwear, holding them as well. On my knees, between his legs, I have perfect posture. I rest my arms on his thighs, his hard cock pointed up at me. I look up at him and open my mouth. I pause, letting him know that if you wants to hold my head and fuck my throat until I cry, that is his choice. He smiles and nods for me to continue.
I lean down, sucking him into my mouth. I am hungry, gagging myself on his cock with my over excitement. I plunge it deep into my throat, couching just slightly as my throat opens for him. I hear him sigh loudly and continue to bob up and down, my lips stroking his shaft.
My fingers find his balls, stroking them and working them as they fill with Daddy's sweet cum. I bounce on his cock faster, sucking heartily. This is my only purpose in this moment. Nothing else matters as much as milking Daddy's hard cock into my mouth with my own lips, at tasting every drop of precum before swallowing every drop of his cum. Over and over and over again I achingly suck on him. I want to taste him more than anything else in the world. It would make me nothing short of gleeful to have a mouthful of him cum.
He pushes forward and holds my head softly, and I know he is ready. He groans, tightening his fingers on my head and cums, exploding wave after wave into my mouth. I suck and suck, swallowing every last drop. I want it all so, so much.
I sit back on my feet and wipe my mouth. My eyes are watery, tears have streamed down my face. I must look like such a mess for him and I feel bashful. He breathes hard, leaning forward to stroke my hair, and then leans forward to kiss me on the lips. I touch his neck softly, kissing him back so sweetly that he knows how much I want to thank him for every drop of his cum.
"Can you take more, baby?"
I nod. I know exactly what he means. He watches me take a deep sigh as I nod, shoulders shifting up and back down.
He stands and strokes my hair. "Lets not get anything on that pretty dress of yours, ok?"
"Yes, Daddy." I nod and open my mouth, leaning a little forward, just in case.
I watch the edge of his mouth cock a little. He knows I'm nervous and that's why I'm leaning forward but doesn't say anything. I am still new and trying and he appreciates this.
He lays his soft cock in my open mouth. I stay perfectly still, trying not to get him hard again. He relaxes, breathes softly and slowly I feel him fill my mouth with his piss. I close my lips around his cock and begin to swallow over and over and over again. I feel his eyes on me, but I still can't look at him while he is doing this. It still makes me blush. It still makes me feel so low and used and worthless and small and wet and swollen. I am Daddy's and this is what he has asked of me and I will do this for him. Only him.
He finishes and I swallow, breathing softly. I hate this. I can't look up at him. I keep my eyes down, my chin dropped practically to my chest.
He crouches down and lifts my face but my eyes remain down.
"Thank you for being such a good girl for me." He whispers to me. "You are a very good girl."
I force a tiny smile and he lifts my face further, kissing me again and sliding his arms around me. I wrap mine around his neck and kiss him back aggressively. I push my mouth, my face, my body into him and he takes all of me. This is what Daddy wants of me, and I will be his good girl. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment