Saturday, June 9, 2012

We are well trained to react

I don't need to be tied down to this chair. No matter what happens, I'm too afraid to move. His gloved fingers move across my teeth, running over my tongue, feeling my gums. They are aggressive but exactly. While it feels like an abuse of power, he is simply doing exactly what he came to do.

When he is satisfied, he pulls out the needle and I can feel the slightest of tremors begin to grace my body. I breathe a little faster and my heard pulses viciously. My body is not mine in this moment. Whether it belongs to my fear or him I don't know, I simply know it is not mine.


He is exacting but not cruel. And when i feel the needle begin to slide through my skin I tense and without thought he begins to stroke my face. The needle pulls out and slides back in. He fucks me the same way - slowly, tenderly, knowing how much the size of his cock hurts my tight cunt, but knowing that it must be done.

I wait, only hearing my heart, only feeling his touch.

I relax back and he takes my calm as the cue to start bringing out the implements he will need. I begin to tense again seeing the light glean off of what can only be described as unforgiving. I can't hold back and whimper slightly, a noise which he hears clearly.

He leans over, his hand back to me face. "Are you scared, baby?"

I nod, my lower lip trembling. I am trying not to let a single tear squeeze out, knowing it will streak down my cheek in a display of sheer terror and weakness.He strokes my face until I calm.

"You know I have no choice, you earned this, right? This isn't a punishment, it's just what must be done."

I nod again, and take a long breath. He is simply doing what must be done. I have dug my own grave.

He moves back to his toys, shiny and fresh to be used. I remain perfectly still and in the back of my head, a flicker of debate manifests to simply tell me to run. I can feel the familiar shivers of cold fear fun over me. Every time I am about to take a beating I don't know if I can conquer, every time I am about to embark on a blindfolded task, every time I know I am reaching a new level of submission and servitude, I know these chills. I know these chills well.

"Close your eyes." I nod, letting them slide shut. He strokes my lips with his thumb and I feel him opening my mouth wider. I breathe faster, harder through my nose as I feel the metal touching my lips.

I feel only blur. I feel cold metal moving. I feel it clamp down. I feel it wiggle. And slowly, I feel the remnants of a shattered tooth being pulled slowly from my gums. My flesh tenses around it, gasping not to lose the bone as it moves, wet and slicked with blood and saliva. His hand brushes my face as he wiggles the pliers back and force to wrench it from my mouth. I am cold with fear and trapped in this chair, ready to cry.

He sees my tremble. I look up, eyelids exploding open to try and catch his for comfort. He looks down at me, his eyes soft and comforting.

"Baby?" I can't move, but I stare at him desperately. I can feel it wiggling, pressing on flesh and vulnerable skin. I can taste blood running down my throat and I whimper. I am scared. I want to scream. I want to do something but I am trapped in this chair, paralyzed by fear that any sudden movement will simply be worse. My eyes dart around, not sure what I'm looking for outside of escape.

"Baby." I look back up at him. He knows every thought as it crosses my mind.

"Baby." I make the tiniest noise in the back of my throat to let him know I am with him despite my continually quickening heart and breath as he pulls once more, hard and forceful. I feel it slide slowly out of my mouth and hear it clink down into a small metal tray beside my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment