Sunday, July 15, 2012

Good girls are made, not born.

She is standing, and she knows not to move. She dressed so pretty for me, a token which I appreciate, in her sweet, strapless dress. The soft browns and golds look lovely against her soft, goosefleshed skin.
She stands as still as possible, dead in the center of the floor. I could do anything to her and she would take it. I know she fears the pain that will come. I know she dreads the hair-pulling, name-calling, tear-staining moments which await her. I know that it excites her, too. I know she has been waiting for this.
"Legs open, baby." I whisper into her ear. I have little interest in being cold. I much prefer to coax her, and let her know that I am not here to be cruel, simply to make her better. I stroke her jawline softly with the pad of my thumb, smiling as I pull out the blindfold.
I see her breath catch a little in anticipation. I close the fabric over her eyes and let her tense and relax at the same time.
"Tell me how you're feeling baby." I step back and watch her mouth open while she thinks.
"I..." she breaths softly, and I can feel the hesitation. "I'm nervous... I'm excited..." I waited. There was more. "I'm wet." I smiled, but there was nothing I had not already known. "I want to be a good girl for you, but I'm nervous... I've never served a girl before." There it was.
"Good girl." She smiled, shifting her weight slightly. I stood back, allowing her to get both more comfortable and disoriented in her wait. I slid my hand between her legs, my hand meeting the wet patch of fabric that rested there. I rubbed it softly, her hips meeting the pads of my fingers as her cheeks to turn at my knowing she has soaked her panties.
"Legs together." She shifts up. I slowly pull her panties down, streaks of wetness left on the inside of her thighs. She steps out of them.
"Mouth open." She is trying her hardest to be so good for me. "Now... you know I'm not interested in your wearing panties, baby."
"I'm sorry-" she starts to say.
"No. Don't be sorry. I have no interest in sorrys. Now you know, and you will only make a mistake once around me. Now mouth and legs open."
She opens her mouth and slowly I fill them with her wet panties for her to hold. She spread her legs again, standing with them wide. She has been so good and I'm quite looking forward to training her. I would like her to be the best, and I think she could be at least quite good.
"Good girl." I put my hand back between her legs, sliding one and then two fingers inside her, slowly curling them, working them inside her wet pussy. Her hips move against my hand as my thumb moves to her clit, moving in small but worthwhile circles.
I hear tiny noises come in waves. I move in closer to her, my body wrapping around her smaller frame just slightly. I push deeper into her cunt, fucking her slowly but forcefully, my fingers soaked in her wetness.
"Do you want to be a good girl for me?" She nods.
I put a finger into her mouth and she sucks eagerly, trying so hard to please.
"Are you nervous for how much it will hurt to be a good girl for me?" She nods again.
I dig my nails into the soft curve of her ass and she whimpers. I release, only to spank her hard, making her push forward harder into my hand.
"Are you hoping that I'm going to push you?" She nods.
I press my finger against her ass, feeling her tense and relax, tense and relax, her heart and cunt fluttering.
"And are you excited?" My fingers work into her ass and cunt, fucking her steadily, pushing her softly. She nods.
"Do you want it?" She nods again and I fuck her pussy harder, cum dripping down her thighs as I curl my fingers and work her tight cunt. She keeps nodding, panties still pressed into her mouth. I push a finger deeply into her ass, filling every hole of hers. Her hips buck back and forth, harder.
"Do you really want it all, baby girl?"
She nods again, her hands tightening, fingers curling into her palm in what will be painful when she releases.
I pull my fingers out, wiping her cum on her cheeks. She will wear it.
"Then you're going to earn it, baby." She pauses, and when she regains her composure, she will nod, but I will already have left her alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment