Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Confessional

"Tell me what you thought about."

"I thought about you."

"I know you did, baby. Tell me."

"We were in the shower... you were behind me. I could feel your cock pressed against me."

"Was I hard?"

"Semi... I could feel it getting stiffer, but you were somewhat distracted, so it was still mostly soft. I was pushing back against it a little, half heartedly trying to get you turned on."

"But you aren't in control, little one."

"I know that, Daddy. But it was my fantasy."

He chuckles. "Go on."

"You put your hand between my legs, kissing my ear. You were being so sweet to me. You were rubbing my clit while your other arm went around my waist."

"You must have been a good girl that day."

"I had been. And I leaned back and straightened a little and your fingers stopped. I knew what you would like, Daddy."

"Oh, yes?"

"I leaned my head back into the crook of your neck and began to piss over your hand, letting it run down my legs and mix with the shower water."

"I would like that, baby."

"And when I was done, you brought the hand to my mouth, making me lick your hand clean. And of course, I did, so you told me I was a good girl and kissed my ear. And by that time you were rock hard, I could feel it."

"I was, now, was I?"

"You were, and your hand went back to my pussy and began to rub again. I began to rock into your hand and I bent forward a little, your hand working my clit hard. I arched and ached, letting you rub me until I knew I was dripping. You told me to bend a little more, to put my hands on the wall and I did, feeling the wet tile as the water ran over me."

I saw you shift in your chair.

"I felt you grab my hips and push your cock inside of me. You started fucking me, really hard, immediately, just because you know how much it hurts at first, and how much I like the hurt. I was whimpering and bracing as my pussy was stretching around you, feeling you pound me."

"How hard was I pounding you, baby?"

"It was really rough, just to make sure I was extra sensitive. And then you stopped, and I just was gasping, trying not to fight too hard. I was pulsing and tensing my pussy around your cock, just waiting. And then you started to fuck me hard and slow, just the way I like it."

"And how did it feel?"

"Amazing, I was pushing back against you, desperate as you began to fuck me. It was perfect, feeling your hard, pulsing cock working my tight little cunt. And just when I started really loving it, just as I was feeling like I was not just enjoying it, but building to cum. I knew you could feel that and you slowed, pulling almost all the way out. And then I felt you grab my hair, slamming your cock in as you pulled my head back, my face directly in the water."

"How mean."

"I was choking, barely breathing, coughing as the water went into my nose and throat and lungs. I knew you were making me tighten as hard as I could, and when you pulled out again, you pushed my head down. I was gasping. And then you did it again, this time a little longer, knowing I couldn't get any air. I hated how much I loved that you didn't even care about the choking, that you weren't getting off on it, that it was a means to an end."

"I'm a son of a bitch, baby."

"Yes you are. And you kept doing that, pulling my hair, making me choke, and every time you thrust inside me, it was harder, and hurt a little more. You finally began to fuck me again, letting my head drop, your arm going back around me, your hand going back to my pussy and I knew what was coming. You started working my clit as you pulled out, and shoved your cock into my ass."

"It's Daddy's property, baby."

"Yes, Daddy."

"And what did I do, then?"

"You began to fuck my ass, your hand on my pussy, rubbing my clit. And then I felt you cum inside me, pumping your load into my ass, your fingers painfully tight on my pussy."

"I own my little girl, right?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"And you took my load?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"And that's what you fantasized about? Me cumming inside your ass?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl."

"Thank you, Daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment