Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thanks, Kashi

I promise I'm not going to talk about what I'm eating or cooking at the moment every time I do one of these, but I'm having some fantastic granola right now. Thanks Kashi!
At sex camp, Girlfriend and I met a fantastic couple who we're both dying to fuck. I've had an incredibly long, drawn out fantasies regarding the he in this scenario more than once in the last few days. I don't really know his vibe yet, but I'm not looking to commit to a top/bottom fantasy at this point. I just want to fuck him, er, have him fuck me. He's absolutely gorgeous, and one of the nicest, most wholesome (comparatively, I mean, I met him at a sex camp), and genuinely nice people you're ever going to meet. And I want him to absolutely defile me. (And recently married. Congrats!) Also, I should mention that at the moment, I've got such a hard on for trans guys it's a little ridiculous.
We start at a party. I don't even realize he's there at first and I find a nice butch to cuddle up to. I'm straddling her lap, kissing her and making her look up at me to do so. Her hands are on my ass, gripping, pulling me into her while her mouth peaks upward to catch mine. I put my hand into her hair and pull her head back hard, making her whimper, to which I tell her to shut the fuck up. She nods, breathing faster, and I release her hair, letting her only kiss my neck, which she does furiously. This is when I look up and see him; watching me top her.
He doesn't say a word but we can't stop looking at each other. I start to feel my clit swell and I buck hard against her, feeling her fingers respond by gripping my ass harder. I watch his breathing change, getting a little deeper and I respond by reaching up and taking her throat in my hand, pushing her back a little and riding her crotch slowly. It's part fuck, part tease. I see his hand trail down to his cock, over his clothes, and not entirely within his control.
I look back down at her as her hands start to weaken and slap her face, telling her to pay attention, but i can tell she thinks something's up.
I turn back to her, kissing her mouth roughly and pulling her hair, I'm even more aggressive now that I think about him watching me top her. Any other time I'd be absolutely high from topping this fucking gorgeous butch but right now all I want is for him to come over and rip me off of her, pin me down and fuck me til I scream. But when I look back up for him, he's gone. Asshole!
Luckily this is one of those congeneal play parties that involve dinner and hanging out, so the next time I see him, I'm a seat or two down and across the table with him at a restaurant. I'm trying not to look at him too much. His wife's next to him and Girlfriend's next to me but we're both only half engaged in each conversation.
Out of the corner of my eye, I finally see him move. I catch his eyes and he nods to me very slightly, and then towards the bathroom. I smile and turn back to the conversation, nodding as I look away. I'm holding my breath as he gets up and walks towards the back. I wait for a moment or two, chest tight, already soaking wet, clit so swollen it feels like it's going to pop and I'm just going to flood with my own cum. I get up and the cold air of the restaurant hits under my skirt and makes my clit ache even more. I walk quickly back towards the bathroom and he's standing outside of one and grabs me, kissing first my mouth but then immediately my neck and shoulder, hands on my ass, mine going to his hair to pull his mouth closer, harder against me. I can feel his cock pushing into my stomach and I reach between us to grab it through his jeans. He arches against me and shoves me into the women's bathroom. The second the door is shut we're at it again, my ass against the sink, his hand pulling my hair back, his teeth grazing and then biting my throat so hard I know it's going to leave a mark that neither of us will be able to hide from.
He pulls up my skirt and my panties are soaked, my inner thighs wet. As he strokes me over the fabric I can feel him straining against me, ready to fuck me. I bend my left knee and pull it up, carling my back so he can see me, how wet I am already. He pulls down my panties and gets down on his knees, licking me immediately, harder than I anticipated. I didn't want to make noise but the second he does it my toes curl and I cry out. His tongue curls around my clit and teases it. Sucks it. Nibbles it. I am high from the feeling.
I beg him to fuck me as I arch forward. I whimper and plead with him but his mouth is still full of my pussy. Finally he gets up and pushes me back, pulling his cock out of his pants. I spread my legs and slams inside of me. My legs go around him as he starts to fuck me, pulling my hair, biting my neck, scratching and shoving me back against the sink. He is fucking me harder than I could have dreamed of, and my hand shoves between us to rub my clit hard and fast. As I start to whimper, barely cry out his hand goes over my mouth. I can't e trusted not to scream, it's probably better. Finally he pulls out and I hop off the sink, turning around and bending over. His fingers replace mne on my clit and he fucks me from behind, kicking my legs open to get deeper inside me. I start to whimper again and he grabs my hair, the fingers that were on my clit are now in my mouth, quietting me. I rub my clit feircely as I can feel my orgasm building fast. My clit is burning from the friction but I can't stop and work my fingers faster, as his cock fucks me harder. I cum, wailing against his hand which is so tight over my mouth I'm afraid I may never breathe again. I push back hard against him as my legs tremble and I shudder with waves of unwasted tension and release. I collapse against the sink, breathing hard. We stand and I fix my hair, my makeup, my clothes. He watches me and kisses my neck when I'm recovered.
I imagine I'd be having a green curry with papaya salad for dinner. HA! Got the food in!

No comments:

Post a Comment