Friday, September 25, 2009

In praise of Girlfriend

So I may have been a bit biased, but for a very, very long time I didn't believe in female ejaculation. It just seemed mythic, though I bet a lot of people felt that way about the female orgasm. I have had multiple people try and dissuade me, including my best friend who set me up on his laptop with tab after tab from xtube of woman being turned into beautiful little fountains of... fluid, I don't even know. This weekend (did I mentioned we just got back from sex camp.. er.. conference?) I saw, first hand, that I was mistaken in my belief.
So that's a preface which should give you some direction as to where this story is going.
Last night I was supposed to meet some friends at a bar around the corner from her place and she was getting frustrated at the office and wanted a break before powering through. So we decided to quickly meet up and fuck as fast as we could before we took off on our respective evening activities. I got to the apartment first and decided to do some prep work and so I quickly started masturbating. You know how everyone has that just right place or touch that always gets them going and when a quick 2 minute orgasm is needed, you just know where to go and what to do? I hit that and pulled back three or four times. After knowing I was ready to go, I kind of rolled onto my side and half fell asleep so when she came up to the bedroom, I was sufficiently drowsy. I fucked her first, but that's her story, not mine to tell.
She sat down on the bed to the side of me and I realized that I was not just wet, I was drenched all the way to my ass. I took her hand and rather gleefully slid her fingers over my clit, and down, saying "see how wet I am? See how far it went?"
Taking the opportunity, her finger started to slide into my ass and she looked up at me, asking "did it go this far?" She went a little deeper and I moved against her hand, "how about this far?" Let me take this moment to point out that I, generally, don't have a plan when I say or do things. We have had multiple conversations on this and for the most part, I don't have ulterior motives. And while I didn't have one for this, I was terribly appreciative.
This is where she pulled out her cock. For whatever reason, I was really tight when she started and so I could feel every inch of her cock slide into my pussy; feel it stretching until I was pulsing my pussy around her. She started to fuck me, slowly at first, her finger still in my ass, and I heard her growl in a half whisper "Take it for me babygirl". I almost lost it right then and there.
With my pussy and ass full and aching, she started sucking on my clit. I showed her my little secret spot and she just let her tongue loose over it. When I say she makes me squirm, I don't think that gives the full impact of what she can do to me, and what she does to me. She makes me absolutely whimper and moan and cry and writhe with her tongue.
She started fucking me faster, and I opened my legs to accommodate her cock, letting her fuck me harder, deeper than I've felt her inside me before. With her mouth on my clit, her cock inside my pussy, and her finger inside my ass, all working me, all stretching me in ways I didn't know I could stretch, I was absolutely dying to cum but trying my hardest to draw it out. To this end, I begged her to slap me. She got up on her knees, mouth soaking from my pussy and started slapping me hard across the face. "You better cum for me, babygirl." She smacked me over and over, her fingers stinging and my own cum streaking my cheek. She fucking had me.
She went back to my pussy, and that's when I heard it. She squealed. The cutest high pitch squeal, too. From my absolutely fucking hot, butch girlfriend. It was cute. But the point aside from 'my girlfriend squeals now and then and it's adorable' is that I am, in fact, capable of squirting. And I did it.
Anyway, she was fucking me within an inch of my life and sanity and I lost it, I came bucking and crying out- definitely loud enough to let the neighbors know that we are, again having sex. Again. And to let them know that it's goood sex. (Thanks Girlfriend.)
Drinks were fun. Got tacos on the way home. And apparently a Luna bar, which I magically found in my purse this morning.
But long story short, I can squirt, and Girlfriend is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment