Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lets get people up in arms

Alright. I've fucked up already and missed a post yesterday. I'll try and make up for it by enjoying this one.
New fantasy. Looking to make happen at some point. Is there a service or something that can help me with this? I'm guessing Craigslist would be a bad idea for this one.
Anyway. Frat party. I'm dancing. I've been dancing for a while and have stripped down to a skirt, panties, bra, and heels. The night has moved from just dancing and stripping to lap dances (whee!).
There's a lovely frat boy (we can call him Mike, because I call all frat guys Mike for whatever reason) and he's enjoying it thoroughly, but is trashed, and I have a suspicion he wants to break the cardinal rule of lap dances - get your fucking hands off me. His friends are cheering him on and I'm grinding against him, my hips moving against his jeans as I feel him grinding back against me, feel him getting hard underneath me. This only makes me grind against him harder, teasing him with my hips.
I turn, straddling his lap, arching my tits into his face. He bites his bottom lip, chewing it, holding onto the chair as the guys around him cheer him on. His hands start to creep up and I look him in the face, shaking my head and continuing. They move a little further to my hips and I push his hands away.
The guys around him start to get a little more riled up as they notice me push him away. This can only go badly from here. With the support of his brothers, he gets a little more aggressive and I push him away a little more. He pleads a little with his eyes as his hands start to sneak between my legs and up my skirt. I stop dancing to more aggressively push him away and I try and get up off his lap. They're yelling that I want it and to grab me and he pulls his hands back, apologizing and asking me not to stop.
I relent, knowing this is probably a bad idea, but I keep dancing on his lap, feeling him rise me meet my pussy. This is when I realize how wet I already am. He's a good looking guy, clean cut with lingering eyes, and it's not that I don't want his hands there, but there are more than a few guys whose hands I don't want and I can't set that precedent.
He grabs my hips one more time and I stop, looking at him and putting my hands on his shoulders to stand and climb off of him. I've made more money than I anticipated and my night here is done. He grabs my waist and pulls me back down. I tell him to let me go and he looks me directly in the eyes. I tell him to let me go again and his friends start to inch closer, egging him on. He holds me, unsure what to do, waiting for me to make a move as I wait for him to make a move.
Finally someone else grabs my arm tightly, hurting my bicep as I fight against them. Someone else grabs another arm and they pull me back, off of him. I can't catch my legs underneath me quick enough and another one comes around me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulls me back. I struggle, staring at Mike, hoping he'll step up and pulls his friends back.
He does nothing of the sort, but instead gets up and begins to open his belt. I fight against their hands as they pull me back and hold me against the floor, yanking off my skirt. Once on the floor it takes everything to struggle anymore. They pull off the rest of my underwear and it's not apparent how wet I am, confirming how much I did, in fact, want it.
Mike, the first one, takes his time getting down between my legs and in one quick thrust is inside me, fucking me. He's shoved all the way inside me, stretching my pussy as he thrusts faster, in harsh, haggard jolts. He wants to cum and is already so close, but with the alcohol and all his friends around he struggles, squeezing me tightly. It takes him only a few more angry thrusts, but he cums inside me, filling me.
This is when the rest of them decide to seize the opportunity. Me being the opportunity. They pull me up and another one decides to start fucking me, slapping me as he goes. They're still holding my arms behind me so it's even harder to struggle. I don't know who does it but I feel a finger slip into my ass and I whimper. It's the first noise of submission I've made all night and I wish I could take it back.
They fuck me, one by one, pushing and pulling me around, biting, slapping, twisting me in ways I didn't know were of interest, but apparently... It is a wicked gang bang and I am left; spent, sweaty, bloody, exhausted, and used.
Fuck. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment