Saturday, December 10, 2011

This is how fetishes are made.

I love when he cums on me. I love when he shows his ownership by exploding all over my tits, my face. They become his. They become his property and he will make me wear his cum as long as he likes. He will make me lick up every drop, gathering it with my hand and making me lick my hands clean over and over. He will make every drop that does not dry go into my mouth after he has decorated me with a sign of how much he has enjoyed using me. I am a favored toy.
I love when he makes me nothing more than this. I am only a favorite toy for him to use. I am for display. I am a kneeling, wet, plaything which he has just cum upon. Which he has just made a receptacle for his wet, sticky cum. I am nothing more than the damp rag he cleans up with. And I can only enjoy this place, knowing that I am nothing more than this. I am owned. I am property, chattel. I am for use. I am for destruction.
I love when he make me wait for it. I kneel, mouth open and tongue hanging just slightly out like a willing, wanting dog. He may explode, shooting it straight into my throat, allowing me to swallow as I close my lips around his cock as he fills my mouth. But it's the anticipation, watching his jaw tighten as he prepares. Watching him hold his cock with the tip just resting on my tongue, and knowing that it is coming, is the sweetest of moments. I about about to receive my prize.
I love feeling it hit the back of my throat, and feeling the power of his cum. It's explosive, almost cruel in how it glides down my throat whether I like it or not. If I'm not careful, I will cough but I will be careful. When he cums this hard I know it will splash, force itself deeper into my mouth immediately, spray onto my chin, cheeks, across my nose, into my hair. He is reckless with his cum, and I am simply canvas.
I love when his cum becomes a part of pleasuring him all over again. It slowly pours from his cock, laying in a long string on my tongue like honey and I hold it in my mouth before using it to suck his cock all over again. Covering his cock in his own cum, and then licking it off all over again, I am his assistant, I am in service completely.
And in this moment, (in this coffee shop), if I think and try and fight and struggle, I can just barely taste his cum right now. There is nothing more that want.

1 comment:

  1. http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp7sestKMh1qcb50po1_500.gif

    ReplyDelete