Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sleeping Alone.

Last night I came thinking about you pushing my face into the bed, fucking me mercilessly. My ass and thighs were already red from a harsh beating, and I thought I had finally reached my reward for taking it like a good girl for you. My ass is still warm from your hands, your toys, your will. You pounded my cunt hard, until I was on the verge of tears, and then slow, fucking me with deep, long strokes which made me push back into your cock. I would get closer and closer until I started to beg you to cum, and then you would pound again, making sure it hurt all over again. I felt so powerless, so at your control. When you finally said I was allowed to cum I was so on the edge I exploded, screaming both for the first time in full voice from pain, but also in full voice with a desperate, clinging, powerful orgasm with your cock buried inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment