Friday, December 23, 2011

The spell is cast. (Part 1)

They said that things had started long before we saw each other. Well, he said that she had started things long before we saw each other. I believed him, if only because when I get around her I am so taken, I can barely catch my breath. That kind of magic doesn't just materialize. When I see the alter, with the candles, the trinkets, I realize that I should have been more caught off guard than I actually am.
I sit, trying to keep my posture as they lounge in thick, padded chairs in front of me, questioning me. I sweat, a little breathless and trying to wear my nonchalance like a shield against my own vulnerability. It feels precarious, though, and I try simply not to let my voice falter, betraying my calm exterior.
His voice has a slow, long drawl like the pouring of honey. It's rich and creamy and thick. It doesn't so much wash over me as wind around me in serpentine lyrics. As he tells me about the alter I'm looking at, about how Mistress has been planning, thinking about this moment, crafting the energy days in advance, I am all of a sudden heavy lidded but not tired. I am simply taken.
I have come to prove myself, my worth to these two. She is a demanding Mistress with a firm hand and a smokey voice. It is her pleasure which must be captured. She has been training him for years, and he has earned my training as his privilege. There is so much in these first precarious moments. Will I be a good enough prize? Am I worth training? Will I make her smile? Will I make him hard?
And it begins. She commands me to dance for her, to strip the few pieces I have covering me. I nod, rising. I begin to sway my hips to the music, hoping to find some rhythm in the flesh itself - praying that my curves will find music. I drop my bra, my tight nipples meeting the warm air of the space. My panties slide off next, riding down the curve of my ass more actively than passively. And I am naked, still swinging my hips, letting my body roll to the beat I have found in my head.
The beat fades as she commands she to stop, to crawl. I follow her directions as she points, directs me with her voice. He watches. He is in the center of all of this. His gaze makes me wet. Her commands make me drip. I want to show off, but I am not yet so bold. She tells me to pick three instruments from her beautifully organized wall.
I want to give her variety, choice. I am confident that I can take all of these implements, but the obvious power in her arms makes me quiver before her. I pray that no one notices - no one takes points away for what I can only describe as a very, very justified, anxious knot which is tightening. If I were a guitar I would be sharp, but there is no easy fix to my tightness.
I choose a paddle, a cane, and what would best be described as a terrifying looking switch. They will hurt immensely. They will prove I am serious.
She sits with a world of grace on the table where I had previous perched so nervously. She coaxed me over and I laid tentatively across her lap. She is telling me what a privilege this is and I already know. The way she speaks I can almost feel her tongue cross Ts and dot Is.
And then I feel it. Her hand comes down in the first blow. He is watching from a chair, staring at my ass as it reddens from her forceful arm. He is watching, hand up to his mouth, cock hardening in his pants as I squeal and wiggle on her lap.
I am trying not to move, take every blow in an acceptance which might look almost stoic to the untrained eye. To anyone who cannot see my mouth open and gasping, desperate for breath and relief. But it is not my place to ask for relief. It is my place to take it like a good girl.
I want to be a good girl.
She moves to the implements and I ride every wave that comes from her smacks. I am now not even concerned with the eyes on me or the noises coming from me, but instead I fear the cum which may be dripping from me as I writhe over her lap.
My ass is white-fire-hot to the touch, and with every wallup I can feel the energy moving through the paddle and into my skin. I can feel his eyes searing that firm dominance even deeper.
If I am a good girl we will both be rewarded. But first, Mistress must be happy. I have to please her, both for my sake and his, and I feel the weight of that upon me, driving the blows deeper. There is so much I want to do to prove I will be good, and all of it is coming down in blow after blow on my ass.
I begin to wiggle a little more but try and hold myself still. I desperately want my reward. I want it for me, and I want it for him. He has served her so well for so long, he deserves whatever reward she is going to give - even if that means more pain for me.
I ache as I writhe. Her strikes show no sign of fatigue or distraction. As the final blows come down I can feel whimpers sliding from my lips. When she finishes I am breathing hard. I can't tell if it's from the pain or the pleasure, but I don't mind either way.
"I think it's time for your treat." She says to him, her voice languid and smokey.
He nods, rising. I immediately search for a bulge in his pants. I love seeing a man hiding a swollen cock behind trousers. Those bulges are my treat.
She commands me to turn over, lay on my back, and of course, I oblige, closing my eyes, readying, preparing, breath and eyelids heavy with anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment