Friday, May 17, 2013

For the file. 001

I woke up wet. I woke up needing to be fucked. I was fantasizing all morning about laying on my back, kissing you, clothes moving out of the way, tongues and mouths devouring. I wanted to kiss you while you fucked me. I wanted to pull one leg back to stretch my cunt open wider, to feel you pound harder.

But alas, you're not here.

So then I was just fucking horny, wet, and without your cock or fingers to make that ache end.

But that's why it's lovely to be in New York, and the wherewithal to address such needs. There is a lovely man who I just adore, who fucks me quite well, and whose cock is thick and swollen and beautiful. He pounds my pussy, and I love gagging on him, kneeling in his apartment.

And with my pussy already wet, my mind already whirring, and my desire to get fucked already outweighing my desire to finish working on an outline for a conference paper I have to write, I wrote the following texts to him:

11:56AM There isn't a chance in hell you're working from home today, huh?
11:56AM I am absolutely frustratingly horny and want to get fucked and I really love how you fuck me. I'll even bring a sandwich!
11:57AM I want to come over sans panties and climb onto your lap and ride you until I cum.
11:58AM I love being on my knees with your cock in my mouth.
11:58AM I want you in my throat
11:59AM I want to shove my fingers inside myself while spit runs down between my tits.
11:59AM I want to such your cock until I taste your precum and then I want you to pound my wet cunt.
12:00PM I want you to hold me down and fuck me until it hurts.
12:00PM My clit is swollen. I'm soaked. I haven't fingered myself yet today.
12:01PM I can feel how wet I am through my panties. The fabric is soaked through.
12:01PM I want you to fucking fill me. I want to be sore tomorrow and know what I slut I was.
12:03AM I want to cum. I want to drip down my thighs. And then I want to lick my fingers clean.
12:05AM I want to ride you until I cum all over your cock. I want you to feel my cum running down over your balls.
12:05PM And then I want you to fuck me hard. I want to be sore.
12:07PM And I'm a sweet girl, I should get what I want. :)

(Note: I'm actually not just randomly flooding some poor man's phone with these. Responses were removed and names changed to protect the not-so-innocent.)

No comments:

Post a Comment