Saturday, October 13, 2012

"It's a green light Mr. Maxwell. That means you can go."

This morning was soundtracked by the 1969 film The Babysitter. It's an absurd movie which takes way too long to get anywhere interesting, but it had one of my favorite things in the world... the sweet good girl seducing the older man, which is the one thing that saves the movie.

I love to submit, I ache to bottom, to take someone's hand hard on my ass. I get antsy when the marks that are left begin to made and I no longer feel the sting on my thigh when I touch them. I beg to wear the red welts of a belt strapping. I squirm if it's been too long since I have been turned over and spanked and then fucked until I hurt. I want to submit, I want to be taken, I want to feel like I have no choice but to suck his cock, to clean it of my cum and feel it in my throat.

But as I am always quick to say - that every Daddy who adores his little girl... every Sir who owns his prized toy... is wrapped around that babygirl's finger.

There is something that just makes me light up when I know I'm turning on a top. When I know that I am getting him hard, sliding my skirt up just slightly and making sure to touch my thighs. I love to open my legs, brushing his so he knows that if he wants to slide a hand between, it is his choice. But I love to know when he's struggling a little not to.

I bite my bottom lip, letting it pop out slicked and full and ready to be covered in cum. I want him to think about what his cock will look like sliding over my bottom lip. I want him to picture my lip lowering to take the head into my mouth, staring up. I want him to lose track of sentences mid-way through because he can feel the pulse in his cock as I open my mouth to eat or drink or just to show him I want more, and I want it then.

I like to bend over for him. To pick things up off the floor, to show him am ass ripe for the beating. I arch my back and want him to long to grope and to touch, where ever we are. I want him to shift in his seat as he thinks about the spanking, the paddling, the caning, and the fucking which will ensue. I want him to get lost in his thoughts about how it will feel to squeeze the soft flesh of my ass before he takes it, claims it, marks it.

I love to tease. I love to sit on his lap and grind through my panties onto his stiffening cock. I love to feel it get hard against me, love as his eyes remain fixed on mine. I get wet knowing that I am turning him on. I get soaked knowing that I will give up all control; that I will give him everything, every hole, and still - knowing that may only be moments away. Nothing gets me wetter than knowing that no matter what is to come, and no matter how much he will push me, how much he will own and control and destroy and rebuild, that in this moment I have made him hard and I have made him want. This is where I am powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment