Wednesday, October 10, 2012

An ode to functional furniture

The thing about bar stools that's always nice is that they're often a perfect height. Not just the seat, but also the bars on the bottom. Granted, I'm not too tall, but the way my knees bend and my heels can hook into the bar is perfect to open and close my legs.

It's ideal, though, to be able to order a drink at the same time that a man (or a boy, lets not discirminate) can get on his knees and eat my cunt right there. I can arch my back, lean forward into him, put my hand on the back of his head, unemcumbered by soft, squishing cushions or had wooden arms. I have a full range of motion to keep my legs wide, pull my skirt back, and slide to the edge of the wooden stool.

And he has all the access he needs. His mouth can stay on my clit for as long as I want, and while he may have to turn his head a bit to suck on my swollen cunt, it is only going to offer a fuller range of options ofr how he will make me cum. Because he will make me cum.

When I want his fingers all I have to do is arch forward a bit more. I shift my hips and slide, and he can immediately push his fingers deep into my cunt, curling forward as my shoulders drop back.

I can pull his head forward as hard as I want, legs wide as I begin to grind on his face, as his knees begin to ache and as my skirt, no longer held back by my hands, delicately touches his forehead. I can grind my wet cunt into his face over and over as he sucks and licks me. I can whimper and close my eyes, as this stool is not moving. I can pull my legs forward a bit, not worrying that they will move, as my heels remain locked into the pole, so well placed on the stool for me.

And when I cum, when my cum runs out over his tongue and down onto the chair, over his lips and into his mouth and over his chin and down onto the slicked wood of the stool, clean up will be so easy. I will make him lick it up, every drop, before shifting my hips back, and finishing my drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment