Wednesday, November 16, 2011

To make good use

"Fuck her."
She holds onto my hair. I am surprised she said anything audible for me at all, as I've only been hearing remnants of sentences and ideas all night. They only make sense when something happens, and I can piece together what the original was, but this is simply a command and I know what is coming.
She has put a blindfold on me, which she knows I detest. She knows it fucks my entire sense of control, but she detests that even from the bottom, I think I have control.
My arms have been tied behind my back for so long they've gone numb. Another rope pulls my arms down by the elbows to hug my body and wrap around a long leather bench over which I bend.
Her hand remains on the back of my head, despite the rustling I hear. I know this must be him preparing something. He moves around, close to her and then away.
I brace.
He doesn't respond, but he doesn't need to. He is in just as much control of me as she is. But she is just as much control of him as he is of me.
I hear movement, but I can barely register it. And then I hear a zipper. I shift my hips, and her hand tightens in my hair, throwing me off again. She doesn't want me prepared for his cock.
If I wasn't fucking dripping wet already she would have insisted I stay dry to make it hurt more.
She is a fucking bitch. She is amazing.
Two of her fingers find their way into my mouth and I begin to suck. She chokes me with them and I sputter but continue. Despite being tied back, I am eager to please her fingers. To feel them shift in my mouth. Spit fills my mouth as she pokes at the back of my throat.
It begins to pool in my mouth and I do not hesitate to let it run down my chin and drip heavily onto the floor.
I couch slightly around her fingers and she takes this moment to pull my mouth open and shove her hard cock into my mouth. As she does this he pulls my hips and shoves his cock inside me as well.
I am filled.
They both begin to fuck, and I feel myself opened and destroyed altogether. As she slams my throat he destroys my cunt. They are hard and wanton and have no pity for the girl tied down.
I want them to use me. I want them to cum. I want them.

No comments:

Post a Comment