Sunday, November 6, 2011

And then there were two.

I kneel, wearing little more than lace and good will. There is a black collar around my neck, thick leather which is just tight enough to be felt constantly. The collar has a single ring on the front, and it hangs with a looming weight. It will be pulled. It will be used.
I am not alone. I kneel next to another girl. Beautiful. She waits with me. We don't look at each other because when we do, we smile. There is something about waiting next to another pretty girl that makes me heart skip. She will be my partner in this crime.
We wait, hands delicately lilting on our cold, bare thighs. Our nipples are hard, four tight points waiting straight across for attention, red lace and then blue lace pulled across. I can feel the heat from her body next to mine. We are both warm with nerves, yet our skin is dotted with goosebumps. I want to just ask her what she thinks will happen. I want her to know I'm nervous and ask her is she is, too.
He is having us wait, and I know he's listening intently. He knows our voices, so whoever speaks will be beaten, probably by the other one.
When he finally walks in we are at full attention. I rise just slightly, my posture perking and stiffening. My hands are behind my back, holding onto my forearms. I am on my knees, but not resting. My black platforms just barely kiss as I make sure my feet are together, though my knees remain wide. I have been devoted to his training, and now simply get excited to perform my tasks for him. His smile of approval leaves me wet and tingling.
Out of the corner of my eye, I see her smiling as well. She is poised and at attention. I also see her looking at me out of the corner of her eye and we cannot help but smile wider.
He sees this and slaps me across the face. He chooses us at random to punish. Sometimes she is punished for my mistakes, and sometimes I am rewarded for hers. It catches us off guard, but it means we are inextricably tied together.
We rise and his hands drop to his side. We know.
We both rise onto our knees and, with a smile to each other, I begin to work on his belt while she rubs his cock through his pants. He begins to get hard as he smiles at his girls. We are devoted to his service. We are devoted to his attention. But most of all, to his pleasure.
She rubs her cheek against his pants, stroking his clothed thigh with her soft skin. I am the first to reach his cock and stroke it slowly with my hand. I kiss the head softly, tenderly. I kiss down his shaft, my lips full and pressing onto his swollen cock. As I slide my tongue back down to the tip, her mouth moves up and begins to fully kiss his balls. Her lips are full and wet and beautiful. I begin to suck slowly on the head as her tongue runs up and to the base of him.
I finally feel a hand on the back of my head as he pushes himself into my mouth. As her tongue begins to work his shaft, my mouth starts to slide down. I suck and slide until my lips meet hers.
We both slide back down, my lips sliding back to the head. Her tongue works the base of his cock, working back down to his balls, sucking them into her mouth. I watch her suck them as I feel precum drip onto the back of my tongue and down my throat.
We nudge closer, and finally our knees meet. My hand finds her thigh and hers mine.
As his cock hits the back of my throat, I feel drool begin to run down my chin, dripping heavy onto the floor, hitting my tits on its way down. She squeezes my thigh slightly and I know she wants her turn.
I pull back and eagerly move my tongue over his shaft. He has his hand tight in my hair, but lets me do as I please. I lap quickly, playing my tongue over and over his shaft. She begins to suck heartily, and I move back down to his balls, pulling them completely into my mouth. They fill my mouth, and my tongue curls around them. I feel them tightening and I can only run my tongue harder, more eagerly.
She sucks him hard. We are both so eager we are squeezing each other's hands. I finally pull back, my tongue finding his shaft again, as does hers. It is only a moment before our tongue work each others and his cock at the same time. Her mouth is just as wet and swollen as mine.
He tells us to get back and we do, rising to perfect attention and leaning back just slightly as he grabs his cock, spraying wave after wave of cum over our tits, necks, chests. When he is done he will kiss both of us on the top of the head and leave just as quietly as when he came in. We will clean each other off. We will curl into a ball together, and know that we have done well today. And then we will sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment