Saturday, March 10, 2012

On the purpose of lending.

His cock in side me, thrusting. I am pushed against an island in the middle of a kitchen and his cock is inside me. My panties are down around my thighs and my skirt is pushed up over my ass. He is behind me, pushing in and out in short thrusts. Every time he thrusts in my hips slam into the wood and marble, and I fear they are going to shatter if we're not careful.
But he is not careful. He is forceful.
His belt is looped around my neck and he pulls back, watching as my face turns red and my eyelids droop. He pulls until I make the smallest gasp and then releases. I gasp, color returning to something more normal. He continues to fuck me.
My hands grip onto the marble counter top, slipping as they try and find traction. His hands cover mine, and the way his hands stroke the back of my fingers are the only thing that betrays his affection as my hips bruise and my cunt is destroyed by his hard cock. His mouth is on my shoulder, kissing, biting, gnawing, aching.
I turn my head slightly, his limp belt still looped around my neck. Tears have stained my face as he has been pulling, choking until I fear I may be making a final gasp and then releasing. Sweat and cum coat my inner thighs. Red circles where his teeth have dug in decorate my shoulder.
And out of the corner of my eye, I see a woman watching. Her long black hair rests softly in front of her shoulder. Her black cotton dress hugs her frame. I try and make eye contact with her, my eyes already only slits. She watches all of this, arms crossed. There is nothing tense about her body. She is simply enjoying watching as I shift towards being broken.
If he sees her, he makes no note. He is simply intent on fucking me until I can no longer stand. Until I am all used up and made worthless. He will leave me dripping with cum and blood on this tile floor.
I see her walk over, and as she comes closer, I feel the belt tighten again. I cough, sputter, trying to take a final breath as it begins to shrink my esophagus. I squeak just slightly and she leans in, touching my hand softly with the tips of her fingers. I feel her whisper something to him. I feel him nod. I feel his fingers tighten around mine. I feel his cock push in. I feel my eyes droop. I feel my lungs ache. I feel my cunt tighten. I feel my blood pulse through my veins.
She climbs onto the counter where I am against and her releases the belt. I gasp, opening my blood shot eyes, and coughing. I tighten my fingers around his.
His lips move to my ear. "You know that you're Daddy's property, right?"
I nod, still unable to speak, my larynx in a state of shock, my heart in a state of awe.
"Will you be my good girl?" I nod eagerly.
His hand moves into my hair and pulls my head back to look up at her. She smiles. Her smile is cold and cruel and beautiful.
I watch her pull up her dress, her beautiful cunt bare underneath. His hand grips my hair and pulls my head completely back, his other hand moves from my fingers and grips my jaw, opening my mouth forcefully. My fingers feel cold and my hand moves back to hold onto his shirt, gripping the fabric in my hand.
I close my eyes as she spreads her legs over my mouth and begins to release a hot stream of piss directly into my open mouth. I struggle, trying to swallow, trying not to scream, trying not to struggle, trying to be so good as I feel it pour into my mouth and down over my cheeks. I swallow over and over and over, wanting my mouth empty. I feel his cock inside me, pulsing. I tighten my cunt around him as his fingers tighten on my jaw and in my hair.
"Good girl." I hear his whisper into my mouth.
I try not to struggle. I tighten my grip on his shirt as she fills my mouth over and over and over. I close my mouth to swallow and it runs over my lips and down my neck. I am determined. I open my mouth back up, ready to receive more.
It slows to a trickle and I am swallowing, gasping.
She steps back, releasing her dress. His fingers loosen and I feel his lips kiss the back of my head as his hand returns to mine.
"Your girl is very, very good." He thanks her and I lower my head and lean back into him as he slowly begins to thrust once more.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa ! By contrast, Henry Miller's threesomes read like Goldilock's first kiss. Easy to tell you're no virgin (lol).

    ReplyDelete