Sunday, January 23, 2011

A few things to smile about.

'Sex' is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.

I love being loud. I love moaning and yelling and crying out and screaming when I'm cumming. I love jerking off and hearing my own voice reverberate in an empty, cold apartment.

I love kissing. I love moving my lips over someone's... lips, hands, chest, neck, cock, thighs, pussy, legs. I love when my lips are swollen from the pressure of someone else's mouth.

I love biting. I love sinking my teeth into soft flesh and twisting, soft and hard, quick and slow, tight and tighter. And I love the marks my teeth leave. Beautiful little red circles of dented adoration.

I love licking. Especially when someone thinks I'll bite. A tongue curling up the neck or jaw line, tasting hot sweat and prickling on rough stubble.

I love hands. I love strong hands, a little rough, so I can feel the friction when they slide over my arms, legs, stomach, breasts.

I love how wet I get. I love that I get dripping, soaking wet in copious rivers. I love feeling it drip down my thighs and, when kneeling naked, over my ankles.

I love pressure. I love feeling the pressure of someone pushing against me. I love feeling their weight against my body. Particularly if I am squeezed between them and a wall.

I love when my nipples get hard against the fabric of my shirt, and every movement incites their tightening.

I love sucking and nibbling and teasing with my lips.

I love chocolate pudding. Not in a sexual way, but just as a side note. I really love chocolate pudding.

I love being squeezed. I love being groped and claimed and manhandled roughly. I love when I am taken and held and pushed and enclosed.

I love to struggle, and push against hands and legs and fight. I love when they catch me against a wall and tell me to stop struggling.

I love feeling a thigh between my legs. When I press down against them against my will, and feel them against my clit. I love when they press between my legs, and I want to stop moaning, but I can't.

I love leaving a spot of wet cum on someone's pants. I want them to feel it soaking through their pants and warm on their leg.

I love warm, dry towels.

I love feeling ashamed of how wet I am.

I love feeling someone get hard against me. I love when all of a sudden I can feel the swelling of a cock against me. It makes me ache and writhe. I love grinding against it. It takes my breath away.

I love when he puts his fingers in my mouth to suck, keeping my head steady, fighting with my tongue.

I love when a hand is slid into my panties. I love trying to move away from it but feeling a hand squeeze my cunt.

I love having my hands pinned behind my head. I love when I try to push hands away, and immediately my hands are pinned back.

I love blushing. I love when someone can actually catch me off guard enough to feel nervous, ashamed, embarrassed. I love the heat rising into my cheeks and having to look away from the rest of the room to keep my cool.

I love dark nail polish. I love the way it looks on short, blunt nails. It looks like damage could be done.

I love when my skirt is pulled up. I love when it's pushed up and I struggle by shifting up, but it doesn't matter. My skirt is still around my waist.

I love begging. I love being on the verge of tears and asking, pleading; asking 'not here, no, please stop.'

I love fingers over my panties. I love the friction of cotton on my clit. I love soaking my panties against my will. I love fingers pressing against my pussy through them, just teasing.

I love when my panties are pulled down. I love when they're ripped off and I'm left exposed, wet, ashamed, humiliated for wanting it so badly.

I love when it takes one hand to pull out his cock. I love feeling skin and swelling against my thigh. It makes me shake.

I love being fucked. I love being fucked roughly, and painfully. I love when he shoves his cock inside my cunt and fucks me so hard it makes me gasp.

I love when his hand goes over my mouth. I love trying to move my face away but feeling him press my head so hard into the wall it hurts. I love when my mouth is covered so hard I struggle to breathe.

I love when he cums inside me. I love feeling his cock exploding in me.

I love music with good lyrics. I like words that I can soak into and that can soak into me. I love Isobel Campbell and Mark Lanegan. I love her soft melodies against his earnest growl.

I love when he pulls back and puts his cock away. I love that he barely looks at me.

I love superheroes. Though, the outfits are hit or miss. Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Silk Spctre? Amazing. Powergirl, Rogue, Supergirl... Leave room for improvement.

I love when I am told to cum for him. I love looking around to make sure no one is watching and his hand grips my chin. I don't want to make him tell me twice, and my hand moves to my pussy.

I love feeling my cum drip down onto my legs as I rub my clit furiously. I love pushing my fingers into my pussy and feeling it pulse on my fingers as I ache to cum.

I love when his hand goes back over my mouth to shut me up. I love when he tells me not to stop, but to shut my mouth.

I love cumming on my fingers. I love soaking my fingers, feeling it coating my skin.

I love sucking my fingers clean when I'm done. Licking over and in between, getting every drop with my tongue, eyes on him.

I love that he finishes ripping off my panties and shoves them in his pocket. I love that he makes me walk back out with a tiny little skirt and no panties, exposed and nervous for the rest of the night. Knowing that people will point and whisper. It makes me feel exposed, unnerved.

I love the sip from his drink he tips into my mouth. I love the cold of ice and vodka as I'm hot and flustered.

I love the buzz and breathlessness after I cum. I love that I have to steady myself on his arm even though I hate him for doing it to me.

I love bad jokes.

I love good desserts.

I love experiences which I have to decide whether or not I enjoyed later.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing these things about yourself...very powerful words.

    ~D

    ReplyDelete