Sunday, December 12, 2010

He's the kind of Uncle you don't talk about

I am fast asleep. I never remember my dreams, so I can't tell you what I was dreaming about right before I was ripped out of it. I just feel my hair pulled, twisted around a fist, and I am dragged out of bed to crawl across the floor to the chair against the wall. Uncle sits in the chair, and pulls me over is knee.
"Wake up, Jellybean." His voice is unamused and unsympathetic. He pulls my head back a little and my back arches. I can already feel his hard on swollen in his pants pressing into my stomach where I rest across his lap. He pushes it into me, but only to make sure he feels it more, not so I do.
He tugs down my pajama pants, under which I am already bare, and delivers a solid spank with his bare hand.
"Jellybean I said get up." He continues to spank, harder, firmer wit each smack. I can feel him leaving large red welts on my ass. His hands are so big, the skin on them thick and a little rough, that each spank feels like a leather strap.
I can feel his swollen cock move against me as I squirm from the spankings. He reaches underneath and pulls it out of his pants, pulling his pajama bottoms down just far enough. The pre cum dripping out is covering my stomach where my shirt has risen up. I don't know how to feel except dirty.
He continues to deliver spank after spank after spank and can't stop squirming.
"Jellybean, if you can't stop moving, I'm going to have to tie you down, and we don't want that, do we?"
I shake my head and try hard to stay still, but the blows are getting harder and harder. I can't help it but I try and squirm off his lap.
"Why did you make this hard, Jellybean?"
He grabs me by the hair and makes me crawl on the ground to my trunk. Uncle grabs the sheets off my bed and each arm is tied to the legs of the bed. He straddles my back and begins again, wailing on my ass as he strokes his swollen cock. I arch and point my toes, but I immobile. My ass is presented for whatever he likes, and today he likes spanking me over and over and over again with his strong hands. They fall in jazz rhythms. They fall in staccato, sharp and pointed. They fall in lyrical strikes, his arm dropping in slow crescents onto my sides, and the backs of my thighs. They fall hard and long, fast and sweet. And then he grabs, squeezing my ass with both hands, feeling how swollen and warm I am.
I am shaking.
He climbs off of my torso and gets in front of me, pushing his cock into my tight lipped mouth. He can't pull or push away. I can only let his slide the head, red and wet, into my lips and lick. He does not even bother letting me suck on it, letting me show what I good girl I can be when I suck cock. He simply shoves it in and continues stroking until he cums, filling my mouth and watching it drip down my chin.
He finishes, pulling out as a last few drops land on my cheek.
He unties me quickly and does not help me up.
"Make yourself as pretty as I know you can be, Jellybean, I'm making breakfast downstairs."
His coffee is ready, I can smell it. He leaves me in the bedroom to sort myself out, wash my hair and comb my hair. I see that before I even woke up this morning he picked out a dress he wants me to wear and I hobble up to put it on, taking a last look at my swollen, red cherry ass in the mirror before pulling on underwear. I have already begun thinking of ways to get my revenge.
French Toast, Basic Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment